The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pick up my IG(Trial Master, Donny grey) yesterday and drove 400miles, now I have a newbie questions.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Certainly not my area, but spending the money aside, is the explained reasoning worth considering? I've come to like the steering if I'm honest, and can attest that when off road there were no kickbacks in any of the situations I found myself in.
Hi Krabby, I find both the steering and suspension off road to be close to perfect. It' loves to be off road and soaks up the bumps and corrugations with a smoothness that is quite amazing. On road is a bit different, where for me the steering wanders a bit when going straight and you can feel any cracks in the road when going slow over tarmac/ asphalt through the suspension. All in all, I love it, however I wish the on road steering when going straight was a bit more centered and the suspension a bit softer on road.
I am running at 36psi front and rear. To be fair, I am coming from a New Defender, where on road steering and suspension is perfect and like riding on air, which of course it is. It's a bit of an adjustment, which I have embraced. I think having a realistic approach to the Grenadier and attitude adds to the pure enjoyment of it. If I expected it to be like my New Defender, (which is a completely different vehicle and drive), I would be not enjoying myself.
Miles of Smiles!:)
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom