The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ultimate9 Releases Remote Digital Dash Speedometer

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Yes gave up on finding a replacement mount. Found ones similar but not identical. Mirror just needs to sit a little lower from the air bag warning light on the non adas vehicles for it to swing up a little more. Cable location on the G900 prevents this. I have a usb-c angle adaptor on the way and will see how that goes.
I have a recent post on the Wolfbox thread about looking for a non-ADAS mount arm. I haven't updated that post yet, but I'm looking here and here for possible solutions. I think the square head that attaches to the back of the mirror plate might be a standard/common size so there may be arm solutions other than Wolfbox. Outback Kitter in Brendale say they can do custom arms.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
I have a recent post on the Wolfbox thread about looking for a non-ADAS mount arm. I haven't updated that post yet, but I'm looking here and here for possible solutions. I think the square head that attaches to the back of the mirror plate might be a standard/common size so there may be arm solutions other than Wolfbox. Outback Kitter in Brendale say they can do custom arms.
Perhaps its a mount used on other vehicles and a supplier can easily identify... when I get back from touring will make more enquiries unless you already have.. cheers 😀

Back
Top Bottom