The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Invoicing and Contracts issues

Shale Rider

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
I had the same issues and faced the same dilemma and still have not received an invoice after waiting 6-7 weeks - there is a issue there and when pushed they can't even prioritise invoices!!!

I wrote to `Lynn Calder about it but she didn't respond!

In the end I arranged finance on the vehicle through Santander finance - their finance partners and they have a deal to issue finance without the invoices!! So I was able to release mine from prison!

Suggest you do the same and when the invoice eventually comes through you can always just pay off the finance as there are no real early repayments penalties in the contract provided you let it run for a few months?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I found the final stages of payment highly frustrating and even though I have owned the vehicle the past two and a half months, it still shows as ‘In Transit’. If I click on the invoices I get the message‘Something went wrong’. In fairness I have actually received an invoice but nothing was easy.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The website has never updated since "in production" and I have never been able to download my order details or my invoice. The dealer was able to do both easily. I now have my IG and it is fine. Ineos software and customer service - definitely needs an upgrade!

Back
Top Bottom