The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Hello folks,

In our history, we have not done detailed build threads. But I feel that this vehicle warrants the effort from the team. We will most likely trim comments to items that are relevant to our build as a source for other users to get detailed information about what we do and why. Less about wheels tires, suspension etc as that is not our area of expertise. We will tell you what we did with other vendors, how and why. But we will probably not answer a lot of questions about those areas of the build.

Thank you and we are very excited to build out our new Grenadier.

IMG_0683.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
Just received word from Goose Gear today that the rear seat delete and rear plate systems are now shipping. I expect to receive mine by 4/30/24.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
Just received word from Goose Gear today that the rear seat delete and rear plate
When I look at Goose Gear products, they are of the highest quality. If I need such equipment, I am prepared to pay the freight costs to Germany, as well as for products from Australia, South Africa and the UK.
I prefer such products to those from Europe or even further east.
Far be it from me to criticise these products, but I let my experiences and feelings guide me.
systems are now shipping. I expect to receive mine by 4/30/24.
When I look at Goose Gear products, they are of the highest quality. If I need such equipment, I am prepared to pay the freight costs to Germany, as well as for products from Australia, South Africa and the UK.
I am guided by my experience and feelings.

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
I prefer such products to those from Europe or even further east.
Far be it from me to criticise these products, but I let my experiences and feelings guide me.
They are very well made. Got mine installed yesterday and I'm very glad I chose them.

Attachments

• IMG_9564.jpeg
    IMG_9564.jpeg
    832.7 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom