The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Goose Gear Systems for the Grenadier

Hello all,

Brian from Goose Gear here to say hi.

We got our Trialmaster just before Christmas and have just under 1000 miles on it. It definitely has some quirks, but I still love it.

We have big plans for the rig and it will be at all of the Overland Expos as well as a few other places.

We’re going to corner scale the vehicle this weekend and will post the weights of each corner. This is a new process for us that we’re excited to begin doing for all vehicle interiors we design.

Later of course we will cut off the roof and install the upcoming AluCab pop top.

Hope to see you on the trail someday.

Brian

gg_grenadier_thor_front_final-jpeg.7839611

gg_grenadier_thor_rear-jpeg.7839612

Attachments

• GG_Grenadier_Thor_Front_Final.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 718
  • GG_Grenadier_Thor_Rear.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 663
Last edited by a moderator:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Glad to see you on here! I had your drawers in my 4Runner and you will be my go-to for the Grenadier as well. If you're up at Mule in Washington any time with your AluCab equipped Gren I'd love to see it. Do you know what height the drawers will be, and are you aiming for a fitted top plate? I had 8 inch drawers in the Toyota and wished all the time I'd gotten the 10s, and the fitted top plate wasn't an option when I got my set, but it looks much better. Cheers!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,

We got our Trialmaster just before Christmas and have just under 1000 miles on it. It definitely has some quirks, but I still love it.

We have big plans for the rig and it will be at all of the Overland Expos as well as a few other places.

We’re going to corner scale the vehicle this weekend and will post the weights of each corner. This is a new process for us that we’re excited to begin doing for all vehicle interiors we design.

Later of course we will cut off the roof and install the upcoming AluCab pop top.

Brian
View attachment 7839611
View attachment 7839612
Welcome aboard! We're happy you're now an official part of our community and look forward to the goodies that lie in store!

Also - awesome looking renderings!!!

GooseGear

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Glad to see you on here! I had your drawers in my 4Runner and you will be my go-to for the Grenadier as well. If you're up at Mule in Washington any time with your AluCab equipped Gren I'd love to see it. Do you know what height the drawers will be, and are you aiming for a fitted top plate? I had 8 inch drawers in the Toyota and wished all the time I'd gotten the 10s, and the fitted top plate wasn't an option when I got my set, but it looks much better. Cheers!
Thank you very much. I’m certain we will make it up to Mule. They’re one of our best dealers and are just awesome people to boot. The Gren drawers will focus on the 10” height and will have several options for fitted top plates.

GooseGear

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We're happy you're now an official part of our community and look forward to the goodies that lie in store!

Also - awesome looking renderings!!!
Thank you. This is going to be a wonderful platform.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I’m certain we will make it up to Mule. They’re one of our best dealers and are just awesome people to boot. The Gren drawers will focus on the 10” height and will have several options for fitted top plates.
Does the 10” height level the back when the seats are folded?

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
An honest question, doesn't all the extra weight (way on top), upset the drivability of these vehicles?

Local time
Reaction score
Hello all,

Brian
View attachment 7839611
View attachment 7839612
Rear Seat Delete Please!

Local time
Reaction score
Hello all,

Brian
View attachment 7839611
View attachment 7839612
Great to see Goose Gear getting involved with the Grenadier (that was five Gs in one sentence).

Another enthusiastic vote for a rear seat delete kit.

The Grenadier can be ordered as a 2-seater in Europe (and elsewhere?), but not here in North America. This is what the back looks like in the 2-seater (not sure what that object is behind the left front seat, but I don't think its fixed):

Two_seater_2.jpg
Two_seater_4.jpg

A flat floor after the removal of the second row of seats would be the goal for most people interested in removing the seats. An optional drawer system on top of that flat floor would also be pretty cool. Thanks for considering the request!

Local time
Reaction score
Great to see Goose Gear getting involved with the Grenadier (that was five Gs in one sentence).

The Grenadier can be ordered as a 2-seater in Europe (and elsewhere?), but not here in North America. This is what the back looks like in the 2-seater (not sure what that object is behind the left front seat, but I don't think its fixed):

View attachment 7839689
View attachment 7839690

A flat floor after the removal of the second row of seats would be the goal for most people interested in removing the seats. An optional drawer system on top of that flat floor would also be pretty cool. Thanks for considering the request!
I know. That's the version I want. All that US chicken tax history was an education. I did the traditional Tacoma Access Cab seat delete DIY, GG is very pricey but tidy if you can afford it. Or are getting too old...

bradb622

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
That just made my day. Exactly what I was hoping you were up to.

Local time
Reaction score

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

View attachment 7839689
View attachment 7839690

Those look like my pictures from another forum, originally taken in September 2022. The big lump of plastic is loose, as it is the winch cover on Euro specification Grenadiers. That was a PTO2, so there are trim differences to production vehicles.

When Ineos Automotive get their spares purchases system sorted out, you ought to be able to buy the bits to give the flat floor, although the price might make your hair curl!

GooseGear

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Does the 10” height level the back when the seats are folded?
It does not. The module would have to be around 7.5" or 190mm. We will most likely offer a short storage only module that does not have drawers for this type of setup.

Back
Top Bottom