The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Eibach Pro-Lift Kit ~ +30mm coil springs

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
So it just springs so no need for new shocks. Plus they have a set for front winch or no winch. That is cool.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
Available in the US when??
cost??
US availability sometime next year probably (highly unlikely that they would send any over here when there aren't any vehicles to sell them for), pricing I wouldn't expect to see (Euro pricing) for a few weeks to months until they get some of these produced and shipped to distributors.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
I contacted the UK sales team for Eibach and got a very prompt response today:

"There are two variants for this lift kit, one for vehicles equipped with winch and the other for without winch. The RRP of the kits is £455.32 + VAT but some of our approved UK retailers may offer a slightly better price on these. They are in production at the moment and should be in stock and available to order some time in Sept.

If you have any further questions please let us know."

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if US could get it as a option on production model? Total hyperbole. But still it would be a deal off the bat and get it factory warranty.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know if it had an impact on type approval or other certifications and so could end up going in the too costly to implement for Ineos in Hambach but perfectly acceptable for your dealer to fit at the PDI?

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know if it had an impact on type approval or other certifications and so could end up going in the too costly to implement for Ineos in Hambach but perfectly acceptable for your dealer to fit at the PDI?
very likely to affect homologation, so as you say easy for anyone from agent to aftermarket, but not easy/very expensive for Ineos to do.

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For anyone reading along in Australia

I just got off the the phone with John from Eibach Australia about the pro lift kit (pretty sure its the same seen in #kenyangrenadier #Blacksheep video on YouTube

They advised that they are currently taking no obligation pre orders to reserve kits from the batch that is allocated for Australia.

Production is due for completion in October, and they anticipate the delivery of these to occur in December.

He mentioned that the factory shocks are rated for use with the pro lift springs.

Put my name down before he could finish explaining lol

Excited to see the support for the Grenadier already coming our way.

For anyone else interested

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For anyone reading along in Australia

I just got off the the phone with John from Eibach Australia about the pro lift kit (pretty sure its the same seen in #kenyangrenadier #Blacksheep video on YouTube

They advised that they are currently taking no obligation pre orders to reserve kits from the batch that is allocated for Australia.

Production is due for completion in October, and they anticipate the delivery of these to occur in December.

He mentioned that the factory shocks are rated for use with the pro lift springs.

Put my name down before he could finish explaining lol

Excited to see the support for the Grenadier already coming our way.

For anyone else interested
Nice, although not sure I can be bothered for a 1” lift. I guess the springs plus 33” tyres gives you 2” but it’s still meh. Maybe when I wear through tyres we will see.

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, only 1" is a bit disappointing.

Though he did suggest it was potentially around 40-45mm so maybe 1.5" (after settling though?)

As an early market option for about $1k and no other changes needed, I dont think its too bad an option while we wait on the local after market to catch up.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, only 1" is a bit disappointing.
It's aftermarket, so first they bring out a +30mm kit, then 6 months later comes a +45mm, then later still +60mm.

After that it's standard springs but made in a patent pending process that gives a more dynamic handling response, 6 months later they launch the +30mm versions...

Local time
Reaction score
It's aftermarket, so first they bring out a +30mm kit, then 6 months later comes a +45mm, then later still +60mm.
After that it's standard springs but made in a patent pending process that gives a more dynamic handling response, 6 months later they launch the +30mm versions...

Are you making this up or is this based on real experience ?

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
$1000 for 4 springs seems a little steep.

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
$1000 for 4 springs seems a little steep.
I haven't seen anything associated with this car not steep. I would guess its an economies of scale thing at the moment.

4 x decent springs for anything are going run you $600 ish generally. If you were to buy premium or from the manufacturer (eg Toyota / Nissan / Landrover) you'd pay substantially more. These are for all intense and purpose OEM raised springs.

I dont think its too bad, but I may place value differently to others. (Thats not intended as inflammatory, just a statement of personal reasoning)

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Plus good news is just the front springs will make a good leveling kit. But you are correct. Considering there probably aren’t a lot of other vehicles these would fit 1000 for the 4 is probably about right.

Back
Top Bottom