The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Grenadier Eibach lift, 295 70 18’s, OEM wheels. Vision X light kit.

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
What looks to be a factory wheel arch to support 35” tyres was seen in the wild in Africa a while ago during prototype testing and an Ineos video on an extended trek in Southern Africa.

Post in thread 'Largest Functional Tire Without Mods'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/largest-functional-tire-without-mods.12371337/post-1333142763
Relax, I didnt say they didnt fit, I said I would have liked to see the wheel arches a tad bigger.
While Im at it, I wish they designed it with at least 33" tires factory.
Just my opinion.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Relax, I didnt say they didnt fit, I said I would have liked to see the wheel arches a tad bigger.
While Im at it, I wish they designed it with at least 33" tires factory.
Just my opinion.
The supplied photo is of a wheel arch a tad bigger.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Looks great with the lift and bigger tires. How much of a lift do the springs along provide?

Those VisionX floods are a great light. Be been running them on my 80-Series now for a few years and have been very happy. Great bang (and a high lumen count) for the money. And you can fit different covers to suit different conditions. I have the Amber for fog but they have a bunch of other options too. Red for sand, blue for snow and I think a few more.IMG_6612.jpeg

Kverheyen

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
We wired in a relay
I am having trouble finding the yellow/green high beam wire on my left hand USA Grenadier. Did you connect your relay to the high beam wire (Yellow/Green)? Can you send me a photo or describe where I can find that wire? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom