The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Eibach Pro-Lift Kit ~ +30mm coil springs

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Was on expedition HQ website checking out some goodies. I saw they had king shocks listed and I wondered why. I clicked an sure enough they are selling the shocks with a line that they will work on existing height but also a 2 inch lift that will he arriving soon.

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get the call from John at Eibach Australia to say that he had set of springs and would I still like them.

Having been chomping at the bit to get these, I was quick to say yes and 2 days later, we're done.

So I now have a lifted Grenadier. The increase from factory on my vehicle is ~45mm. I would expect some settling, but I'm not disappointed from a "30mm" lifted spring.

I have not had the opportunity to test it on the dirt yet, but I can say, on the road, the handling is every bit as precise and refined as the factory ones (which you would expect, given Eibach make the factory ones).

Comments from the installer were that the vehicle was well engineered and manufactured, all the bolts lined up perfectly and went straight back home with no persuasion necessary. He also did say that much more lift would require extensions to brake lines and adjustable panhard rods. This is typical where 2 inchs is no problem, but 3+ and you have to start replacing things as you're outside factory tolerances.

The extra lift has made a big difference to the presence of the car for me. It just feels like it was meant to be. I'm keen for the rims to arrive and I can get the tyres on and pick up another 20mm lift or so

K

Attachments

• After 11.jpg
    After 11.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 265
  • After 5.jpg
    After 5.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 229
  • After 2.jpg
    After 2.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get the call from John at Eibach Australia to say that he had set of springs and would I still like them.

Having been chomping at the bit to get these, I was quick to say yes and 2 days later, we're done.

So I now have a lifted Grenadier. The increase from factory on my vehicle is ~45mm. I would expect some settling, but I'm not disappointed from a "30mm" lifted spring.

I have not had the opportunity to test it on the dirt yet, but I can say, on the road, the handling is every bit as precise and refined as the factory ones (which you would expect, given Eibach make the factory ones).

Comments from the installer were that the vehicle was well engineered and manufactured, all the bolts lined up perfectly and went straight back home with no persuasion necessary. He also did say that much more lift would require extensions to brake lines and adjustable panhard rods. This is typical where 2 inchs is no problem, but 3+ and you have to start replacing things as you're outside factory tolerances.

The extra lift has made a big difference to the presence of the car for me. It just feels like it was meant to be. I'm keen for the rims to arrive and I can get the tyres on and pick up another 20mm lift or so

K
Looks great. Do you think you could post a photo taken square to the profile?

Also, if I may ask, what did the springs cost?

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Yeah, will get and post a square on pic tomorrow

Cost was $1020 for the springs. I'd guess it would be a bit cheaper elsewhere, without the Australia tax.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Krabby I ordered the springs yesterday from a friend. All in I'm looking at 570USD for springs (winch version) estimated arrival around December. Estimated arrival of Grenadier May.
That’s not bad at all.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
It's a deal considering it's the same manufacturer who designed the sring rate. Talk about getting lucky.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered some from a turbo place in Albuquerque and hope I get them. After I placed the order, I read some pretty bad Yelp reviews of the place. The price was decent, at $470.44.
Eibach part numbers:
Winch kit E30-34-001-02-22
Non-winch kit E30-34-001-01-22

ETA: another place that has them, at $479

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered some from a turbo place in Albuquerque and hope I get them. After I placed the order, I read some pretty bad Yelp reviews of the place. The price was decent, at $470.44.
Eibach part numbers:

I'm willing to pay a little extra knowing that I will get it, some profit for my friend. Plus some shipping cost from eibach since this is a special request

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm willing to pay a little extra knowing that I will get it, some profit for my friend. Plus some shipping cost from eibach since this is a special request
I just called my dealer, Warner to discuss getting the 295 BFGs on and getting an extra key. I mentioned the tires being fitted by another forum member and I had the springs on order. They said they're an Eibach dealer also. DOH! Should have checked first!

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Hey Krabby,

Side on pics and an internal wheel arch pic as well for anyone thats interested

Attachments

• 20231108_083216.jpg
    20231108_083216.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 20231108_083202.jpg
    20231108_083202.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 20231108_082841.jpg
    20231108_082841.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 265

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Eibach part numbers:

For what it's worth, Titan (your link) is owned by a to-be Grenadier owner

Local time
Reaction score
Obviously these springs provide some lift but any idea how they compare on spring rates? Are they as stiff as the heaviest springs that come with the vehicles with the heavy springs in them? Are they progressive? What do we think?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Obviously these springs provide some lift but any idea how they compare on spring rates? Are they as stiff as the heaviest springs that come with the vehicles with the heavy springs in them? Are they progressive? What do we think?
Since it's the same manufacture as the oem, I would assume the the spring rate would be the same for a non winch, non accessories model and the winch version the same as what it's replacing.

They are progressive.

Finally, my understanding, and we won't know until ppl get their hands on them in America, is they simplified the spring options for MY24. You get springs for winch version and springs for non winch.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since it's the same manufacture as the oem, I would assume the the spring rate would be the same for a non winch, non accessories model and the winch version the same as what it's replacing.

They are progressive.

Finally, my understanding, and we won't know until ppl get their hands on them in America, is they simplified the spring options for MY24. You get springs for winch version and springs for non winch.
Just a minor note, but i think that the Ineos springs are linear on the front, and progressive on the back, for all specs.

Back
Top Bottom