The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What do you think should be addressed in the next iteration of the Grenadier?

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Manual transmission on a scaled-down, utilitarian version
That’s what I initially wanted, but now I’ve got mine (2 seat utility diesel) I love the automatic transmission. It’s probably an age thing, I’m coming up on 59.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
model: RHD Trialmaster
I would like to be able to make a small change to the angle of the display. As it stands, no matter how I adjust my seating position, the screen has a large reflection of the rear LHS passenger window. Being able to tilt the display slightly forward would remove the reflection. Perhaps when the window is tinted in a week or two it might improve, but on sunny Queensland day it becomes almost unreadable! Also, the screen should be able to be turned through say 15 deg or so facing the driver for better vision.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Larger clock on display screen, it’s too small.
windows should wind up without having to hold the buttons (as they go down one-touch). Should also wind up with long press on keyfob.
agree that modest lateral screen tilt would be good. Reflections/legibility is absolutely an issue.
rubber mat set should include one for boot that does not slip.

there’s lots of room to tweak the software and settings features, hopefully Ineos roll that stuff out to the installed base, not just new models.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have read the entire thread and apart from seeing interesting proposals, I have also laughed at the sarcastic proposals that are raised, but there is one thing that nobody has raised and I do not quite understand why Ineos has not done it, and that is to put a damper steering with help to center the steering wheel, something of this type

View attachment 7814308
I suspect the reason INEOS didn’t do it is the same reason it will likely be difficult to do aftermarket and that is that where it is positioned at least on RHD models it is already hanging down further than one would like and quite vulnerable, albeit very robust. But in order to fit one of those it would likely need to he dropped even further and those ones with the external springs wouldn’t stand up well to being bashed around

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a tacit admission that there was something more fundamentally "wrong" with the steering that they hadn't managed to engineer out?

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom