The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Roll Call (Western North America)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
For those in Washington state, I was paying my tabs today for my two cars. I noticed in fine print, the excise tax was for vehicles under 6k pounds. Once you go over 6k, you don't have to pay. Let's hope we squeeze over 6k in your builds.
Watch me be at 5990 lbs. If it's close the winch could actually pay for itself in a few years!

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
9/30/21 and no word yet on a build date. Nice to see you have one!

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Just received this from IG:

Great news. We’ve scheduled your Grenadier build. All the details can be found here, so you can keep tabs on its progress.

Production details:

• Pre-order number: 9481
• Estimated build window: Q4 2023

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just received this from IG:

Great news. We’ve scheduled your Grenadier build. All the details can be found here, so you can keep tabs on its progress.

Production details:

• Pre-order number: 9481
• Estimated build window: Q4 2023
That's a low enough order number that you might be in production. Have you checked your pre order status on the site?

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Nate
Encinitas
CA
Hi Nate! I'm with Mossy INEOS Grenadier. We will be your local dealer, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We should be receiving our demos and scheduling drives in the next couple weeks. One demo will be dedicated to north county.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
jeffmattSD
San Diego
California
Hi Jeff! I'm with Mossy INEOS Grenadier. We will be your local dealer, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We should be receiving our demos and scheduling drives in the next couple weeks.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sonny
Encinitas (North County San Diego)
California
Hi Sonny! I'm with Mossy INEOS Grenadier. We will be your local dealer, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We should be receiving our demos and scheduling drives in the next couple weeks. One demo will be dedicated to north county.

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Nate! I'm with Mossy INEOS Grenadier. We will be your local dealer, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We should be receiving our demos and scheduling drives in the next couple weeks. One demo will be dedicated to north county.
one dedicated to north county? i'm happy to volunteer my driveway to park it until mine comes. ha ha

Back
Top Bottom