The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Roll Call (Western North America)

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
I am doing Wyoming one in August of 2024 if anyone is interested. Not the most difficult one but it is the most remote.
Nice, beautiful country Wyoming, I was out there late last year, the Wind River Range, Green River Lakes, Gros Ventre wilderness, etc. stunning! The BDR should be epic. Are you doing it on bikes or vehicles? If vehicles, I might be able to join. Thinking way ahead but it would be great to get a few Grenadiers together for some or all of the BDR’s.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Nice, beautiful country Wyoming, I was out there late last year, the Wind River Range, Green River Lakes, Gros Ventre wilderness, etc. stunning! The BDR should be epic. Are you doing it on bikes or vehicles? If vehicles, I might be able to join. Thinking way ahead but it would be great to get a few Grenadiers together for some or all of the BDR’s.
Vehicles and maybe a couple bikes. Trying to convince my parents to ride their bikes and I would provide support.

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Vehicles and maybe a couple bikes. Trying to convince my parents to ride their bikes and I would provide support.
If this ends up happening, and you find yourselves in the Jackson area, reach out.

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you been in the area long enough to have visited Sid's in Costa Mesa? Those were wonderful times. Miss that place.
Been to Sid’s many times, was one of my favorites back in the day. Sid was kinda crazy, but a mad genius in running that place. I think the inside of that place is a time capsule that hasn’t changed since the day it closed.

Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Our friends in the East had a great idea - a Roll Call! Let's use this thread to check in (challenge by choice, of course!). You may want to connect with other locals who you want to do a Meet-n-Greet with or who you want to share a Grenadier Adventure with, and here's the place to find them! Feel free to be as specific as you are comfortable with.

Name (screen or formal)
Town/General region
State/Province

I'll go first:

ChasingOurTrunks (Craig)
Vancouver Island - Central
British Columbiade
deanatl (Dean)
Atlanta, GA USA

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently I haven't posted here yet. I'm in Seattle. Attended the Fremont Foundry Tire kicking last year and the recent DirtFish test drive. Early reservation holder, and hopefully early build slot!

Back
Top Bottom