The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Roll Call

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
Ordered 7th Nov 2022. Got an email 2 days ago saying in production. Checked online and confirmed, including saying I signed the contract but I didn’t see anything. What has been the average time between “in production” and delivery for WA buyers?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered 7th Nov 2022. Got an email 2 days ago saying in production. Checked online and confirmed, including saying I signed the contract but I didn’t see anything. What has been the average time between “in production” and delivery for WA buyers?
Good question, it does vary. Some have got their vehicles even before being informed that they are in production, there seems to be a big release of contracts recently, I got mine last night (albeit with incorrect pricing)

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered June 13 2022. Contract signed this morning. There appears no rhyme or reason to the roll out 🤷

Reactions: Sam

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It is all a bit of a mystery. I reserved in early and Ordered on 18may22. Went into production sometime Feb/mar23. Went into transit some time in Apr23. Where it is now I have no idea.
But by the look of things they have ramped up production.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good question, it does vary. Some have got their vehicles even before being informed that they are in production, there seems to be a big release of contracts recently, I got mine last night (albeit with incorrect pricing)
Hi Mike,
I got mine last night too.
Can I ask what was the issue with the pricing?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
I got mine last night too.
Can I ask what was the issue with the pricing?
The issue was post 9th of November 2022 pricing, I couldn't place it until after the date due to a payment issuewith IA, I was assured by Justin Hocevar that I would get the original pricing. I've messaged him and Shewin last night.

Last edited:

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The issue was post 9th of November 2022 pricing, I couldn't place it until after the date due to a paymentissuewith IA, I was assured by Justin Hocevar that I would get the original pricing. I've messaged him and Shewin last night.
That sucks!
Fingers crossed that they sort it out for you Mike.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thats great Sam.
I got my contract yesterday morning after repeated contact with customer service. My IG profile said in production & contract signed. When i tried to open contract i got the "000" of the code in and it kicked me out. i could not re-open the verification box. Still trying to get IG to re-initiate the docusign page/contract. My profile changed back to contract sent Customer service said last update was my gren had left the paint-shop! Still waiting.

HandyAndy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
It is all a bit of a mystery. I reserved in early and Ordered on 18may22. Went into production sometime Feb/mar23. Went into transit some time in Apr23. Where it is now I have no idea.
But by the look of things they have ramped up production.
Still no luck with yours?
Hopefully it's somewhere in here???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917-155802.png
    Screenshot_20230917-155802.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 49

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well......guess what, new contract turned up Friday with all the correct numbers on it, happy days!

On another note @Nocrays have you contacted Sherwin @ Magic to see where your vehicle is?
Awesome! It's good to hear that they honoured their word.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome! It's good to hear that they honoured their word.
Yes, I must send thanks to Justin Hovecar as i messaged him directly when the incorrect contract came through and this i suspect his action on this may have had some bearing on the promptness of the new contract.

I have heard word that some have been waiting weeks if not months for new or amended contracts

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Well......guess what, new contract turned up Friday with all the correct numbers on it, happy days!

On another note @Nocrays have you contacted Sherwin @ Magic to see where your vehicle is?
Hi there. Yes I been in contact with Shirwin on numerous occasions. The answer is the same that don’t have any further information.

Back
Top Bottom