The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Roll Call

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Picked up the Trial master today... loving it, tbh a few idiosyncrasies but they will get ironed out over time. Very comfortable and surprisingly quite at 100kph, even with windows down...
I reckon you take the award for the “Best - First Post” by a member on this forum.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Picked up the Trial master today... loving it, tbh a few idiosyncrasies but they will get ironed out over time. Very comfortable and surprisingly quite at 100kph, even with windows down...
Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more of how you’re finding the car. Curious to see some pics of the scrub bars and Australian side indicators also.

cheers
Steve

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Can you also please tell us when you ordered it and when you signed the contract to give us all an idea of your timing.

Telliottaus

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can you also please tell us when you ordered it and when you signed the contract to give us all an idea of your timing.
Lou, ordered 18th May, 2022, Contract signed 15th November, been in production since then and still is....at least on the website.... I have contacted support a few times to keep things moving, had a few changes to make re the contract and rock sliders / side rails and then to get payment details etc but all good and worth the wait..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Can you please tell us more about that doggo in your avatar?!

Check this out - DOG THREAD!

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Lou, ordered 18th May, 2022, Contract signed 15th November, been in production since then and still is....at least on the website.... I have contacted support a few times to keep things moving, had a few changes to make re the contract and rock sliders / side rails and then to get payment details etc but all good and worth the wait..
Thanks for that. Friend and I ordered the day after 2022 Perth 4wd show so 6 months after you, but 2 days before the price rise - no contract as yet but not stressing.

Reactions: Sam

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

To give us other Perth people some hope, can you tell us when you ordered your car and when you signed your contract? Thanks in Advance.

Local time
Reaction score
Ordered 23rd May 2022, Trialmaster kitted up, Only got my contract on the 26th April 2023 which I signed... Still no indication that it's in production... Somewhat disapointed to see people that ordered after me starting to get cars, but what can you do! The IG production slot allocation mystery! Also in Perf... or slightly east...

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
367 days since ordering... advised yesterday that spec is now locked, so that's something. Not in production, but "in production" in Ineos-speak ... (anything from scheduled, to in the yard on the other side of the world)

KrakensWake

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
KrakensWake
Bicton
White Diesel with Diff locks
When dunno, ordered in May 2022.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Test vehicles are arriving this month, sorry didn't get a chance to ask Sherwin today when I dropped in exactly when, got to start the Gren and move it about ...

Test drives are now available. I've booked ...

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s a production model. VIC registered 🤷🏼‍♂️

I drove it today 👍🏼

Only just realised now, and I’m embarrassed to admit, that I didn’t even think to ask if it was petrol or diesel! I’d assumed diesel, since 80% of Aus orders are diesel

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s a production model. VIC registered 🤷🏼‍♂️

I drove it today 👍🏼

Only just realised now, and I’m embarrassed to admit, that I didn’t even think to ask if it was petrol or diesel! I’d assumed diesel, since 80% of Aus orders are diesel
Friend and I took it for a drive last week. Diesel engine. Surprisingly quiet drive although it is on new/soft rubber. Gearbox keen to shift up pretty quickly, but we weren’t pushing too hard so maybe it holds gears longer once you get confident in it. Can’t wait for mine to arrive.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great to hear @Lou . I thought the tyres had too much air in... seemed stiff. Otherwise, very well mannered.

I notice that the VIN number of the demo car ends 000191... so that's a very early production model I think? I checked this because, for uncertain reasons, I got the feeling it was still a little prototype-y? Production numbers should be approaching 8-10,000 by now i'd imagine.

Test-drive people should make sure to go round the corner to the actual garage/ workshop location (not just the showroom) to see all the Grenadiers lined up. It's a great sight. Shame the showroom space is a little underwhelming, and lost beside Mahindra ...

Back
Top Bottom