The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Roll Call

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Good spot. I need to get down there!

Hopefully we'll be able to book an on-road test soon.
Test vehicles are arriving this month, sorry didn't get a chance to ask Sherwin today when I dropped in exactly when, got to start the Gren and move it about a bit getting a feel for the gear stick and steering, had a look at the folded down seats (they are really solid and heavy) to see what they can support on the backs of them, all looks good and robust. Checked out the dash for a dash organiser but the standard depth of 200mm may be too deep and cover the display on the drivers side.

Deejovan

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Deej from Nollamara
Magic Mushroom Petrol Panelvan, a red chassis and every possible box ticked!

Was given my ETA as "End of May"... Apparently I'm in the first batch coming to Aus.

IG75

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
CJ from Freo.

Not very active here but most days on FB with the Ineos Grenadier Owners Australia page and Grenadier Owners Group - WA.

Hope to see some of you soon!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
CJ from Freo.

Not very active here but most days on FB with the Ineos Grenadier Owners Australia page and Grenadier Owners Group - WA.

Hope to see some of you soon!
Welcome aboard. Have a poke around and you'll be jumping ship from FB! This is a far better resource and far friendlier (less toxic) place to spend your time. We're glad you've found us.

ATP

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ATP
Freo
Shale Blue Trialmaster, with contrast white roof and a few extras...
Apparently mine is somewhere post-production. It's been allocated a boat but they didn't say which one...

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
ATP
Freo
Shale Blue Trialmaster, with contrast white roof and a few extras...
Apparently mine is somewhere post-production. It's been allocated a boat but they didn't say which one...
Congrats. Apparently mine is also built but unsure of location. Have a VIN number which is a start. Silver Diesel Trialmaster.

I started off with the Shale Blue but switched to Silver for a change. Be good to start seeing them on the road.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with the dealer this morning......indicators a now sorted. should be driveable IGs by the weekend of the 10th all going well :unsure:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats. Apparently mine is also built but unsure of location. Have a VIN number which is a start. Silver Diesel Trialmaster.

I started off with the Shale Blue but switched to Silver for a change. Be good to start seeing them on the road.
Apparently mine is close to production, we'll see if that comes true. Was supposed to be April

ATP

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with the dealer this morning......indicators a now sorted. should be driveable IGs by the weekend of the 10th all going well :unsure:
Did they say how/ or to what they changed for compliance?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did they say how/ or to what they changed for compliance?
Sorry for the late reply, the indicators have to be changed on the sides, both Dean and Sven have them on their new IGs

Joey

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Mines also built (for a little while now) and I would imagine a similar timeframe to yours if not the same, how do you know the 2nd of July if you don't mind me asking? Cheers
Hey Darby, got a call from Melvin and Majic Enterprises mate

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Picked up the Trial master today... loving it, tbh a few idiosyncrasies but they will get ironed out over time. Very comfortable and surprisingly quite at 100kph, even with windows down...
Looks awesome. Would love to see some more pictures of the barwork - first one I’ve seen with the scrub bars.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Picked up the Trial master today... loving it, tbh a few idiosyncrasies but they will get ironed out over time. Very comfortable and surprisingly quite at 100kph, even with windows down...
Congrats. What idiosyncrasies? Is it related to what you were driving previously?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7815966

Congratulations 🎊
Please let us know your thoughts and as others have mentioned some more photos, I have the similar spec you have by the looks 😊

Back
Top Bottom