The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Deliveries

Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
My vehicle arrived in WA late September 2023. I have yet to get confirmation as to when I can pick it up. I believe that there were about 20 Grenadiers in this particular batch. Has anyone taken delivery from this batch…thanks

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My vehicle arrived in WA late September 2023. I have yet to get confirmation as to when I can pick it up. I believe that there were about 20 Grenadiers in this particular batch. Has anyone taken delivery from this batch…thanks
Wow, 2 months after arriving and still not ready. What has Sherwin told you about the situation?

Wombat51

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

I think mine came in your batch of 20 odd vehicles....September sounds about right.

Picked mine up from Magic yesterday (Scottish white diesel Trialmaster with most of the add on options). All going well at the moment. No dramas, but the central locking seems a bit temperamental.

However, early days yet.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning W.A Grenadier fans, a few of us caught up yesterday in sunny Dunsborough for a coffee and a chat. Sven, one of 2 first Australian delivered Grenadiers was there as well as Trevor who had just picked up his the day before, good meet up swapping stories and experiences not just with the vehicle but travelling, it seems we have a very similar thought train, set ups and overlanding experiences. The coffee lasted hours 😆

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_cb26faf2-a5dd-4b16-a0a9-065610a1b9ef.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_cb26faf2-a5dd-4b16-a0a9-065610a1b9ef.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231209_123849.jpg
    20231209_123849.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning W.A Grenadier fans, a few of us caught up yesterday in sunny Dunsborough for a coffee and a chat. Sven, one of 2 first Australian delivered Grenadiers was there as well as Trevor who had just picked up his the day before, good meet up swapping stories and experiences not just with the vehicle but travelling, it seems we have a very similar thought train, set ups and overlanding experiences. The coffee lasted hours 😆
Sorry I missed it. Hopefully will be in town for the next one.
.....and maybe have my car!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. Hopefully will be in town for the next one.
.....and maybe have my car!
That would be great, I just caught up with Mark, another owner with one of the first delivered Grenadiers (vin 12**) who couldn't make yesterday, nice guy, his is Scottish White. Put some red stickers on for him.

Im still waiting for mine, what's your VIN number?

Attachments

• 20231210_143844.jpg
    20231210_143844.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That would be great, I just caught up with Mark, another owner with one of the first delivered Grenadiers (vin 12**) who couldn't make yesterday, nice guy, his is Scottish White. Put some red stickers on for him.

Im still waiting for mine, what's your VIN number?
Mine and yours are waiting for the same boat in Zeebrugge remember?
We may get them early March I reckon.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Really great! I can understand that very well from a distance. I get really envious. We would certainly have a lot to talk about.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Waiting to collect mine... will be delivered without any accessories :rolleyes: and just waiting to hear outcome of incorrect contract $ amounts prior to paying.

Any others same?

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up my car yesterday. Was told they wouldn’t have accessories fitted as in a rush to deliver (and get paid) before Xmas, but came with roo bar, winch and mats. Only missing door table. Done 150k’s already and loving the drive. Getting heaps of eyeballs on it from other drivers and pedestrians and really happy with the finish. Very quiet for an aerodynamic brick and couldn’t be more satisfied so worth the wait.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Waiting to collect mine... will be delivered without any accessories :rolleyes: and just waiting to hear outcome of incorrect contract $ amounts prior to paying.

Any others same?
Trevor picked his up Friday without accessories. No roof rack, no table and floor mats. Happy with his vehicle!

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great to hear.

Accessories ordered for me are side steps, checkerplate, roo bar, table, rubber mats... i think thats it. I can live without everything though the steps will be a nuisance. Also i've been undecided about the roo bar so decided to have it supplied boxed, unfitted. Maybe keep it in the garage for longer/ outback trips.

Sold my car stop-gap on Saturday ...

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great to hear.

Accessories ordered for me are side steps, checkerplate, roo bar, table, rubber mats... i think thats it. I can live without everything though the steps will be a nuisance. Also i've been undecided about the roo bar so decided to have it supplied boxed, unfitted.

Sold my car stop-gap on Saturday ...
My car is sold as of the 20th, looks like I'm on my bike until mid Feb. May be worth asking Magic what's available re accessories.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'll take delivery regardless, its all good. Well done on selling the car... one step closer/ one less thing to sort out...

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Evolve Technik about the B57 being locked or not?... I thought I might go down that track and heard that WA Evolve Technik was asked the question.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Evolve Technik about the B57 being locked or not?... I thought I might go down that track and heard that WA Evolve Technik was asked the question.
What do you mean locked? As in the ECU?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What do you mean locked? As in the ECU?
I have only heard the term locked, from a tech, he was talking about the remapping...I suspect it could be a fuel ECU...he had spoken to lads here from Evolve who said they were waiting to hear back from their counterparts in WA who believe it was locked.

Back
Top Bottom