The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas western canada orders

Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
My son called me a couple of nights ago and said the $450 deposit was refunded by Ineos to his credit card on January 10 and he was a little concerned that we hadn't heard anything from the dealer. This afternoon I called Weissach Vancouver to see what was up and they couldn't have been more helpful. Turns out that out of the couple of hundred orders and vehicles on the way and they were missing contact information for 18. Beginning December 7 when the dealer info was offically launched, Weissach contacted everyone they had the info for and to date 4, now 5 with me, of the 18 missing have contacted them for updates. That leaves a dozen or so folks that are out there that as of yet haven't had any interaction with their delivering dealership. So if you have an order placed and you haven't heard anything about status yet then give them a call and they can sort things out pretty quickly and painlessly. Mark, the sales rep at Weissach, looked through his spreadsheets and was pretty sure he found my order based on colour and options. He's contacting Ineos tomorrow to be sure that vehicles and information from me matches up. He complimented me on my good taste as it turns out there are only 3 Queen's Red grenadiers in the intitial tranche of vehicles to western Canada, his personal demo and my order are two of the three.

Last edited:

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Good info for Western Canadians BroncoBilly, thanks for sharing this. I've made this a Sticky and will leave it as such for a week or so to support others looking for this info as that dozen or so other Canadians may find their way here!

Local time
Reaction score
I think we found the third Queens Red! Give Mark a call
604 865 7005
and ask him to send you the pictures of his creek fording up at whistler in their mushroom demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkVancouver

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I have a Queens Red with Inky black roof on order also. So far not a peep from Weissach
Hi Zach. Yours isn't one of the orders who's contact info we need. You might have blocked my number as a spam call. Some other did since call display just read "BC". I actually called you Dec 20th, texted on Dec 20th, and also on Jan 16th. I even texted these pics of the fun I've been having with the demo. Granted I may have been texting a landline :) You've got a rad Queen's Red Fieldmaster with Inky Black Roof and Rhino Grey Ladder Frame on order. Call or text me anytime at
604-865-7005.
That's my cell and anyone here reading is welcome to reach me on it. Now for those pics breaking in the demo. It did well.
IMG_0233.jpgIMG_8526.JPGIMG_0399.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey @BroncoBilly, yeah I was in the same category of pre-order limbo. Seems not the fault of Weissach Ineos because my long-standing pre-order never got assigned to any dealer so Weissach didn't see it as "theirs". Problems from IA or regional level.

Anyways, all seems to be on track now with some delays. Despite my grumbling in [this thread] about the dealer's request for a 3-year side contract giving the dealer the Right Of First Refusal on re-sale (horseshit, in my opinion), I need to praise @MarkVancouver and Darren at Weissach for first class treatment through this and for being genuine 4x4 people and knowledgeable about the Grenadier. 🤞

Sodhi

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anyway to track our cars on the boat as it makes it way from Hambach to the Halifax port? My car is built and I have a vin but it has not been shipped yet but I would like to track its progress en route!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Is there anyway to track our cars on the boat as it makes it way from Hambach to the Halifax port? My car is built and I have a vin but it has not been shipped yet but I would like to track its progress en route!
Yes, there are a handful of threads about doing so (I tracked mine!). Just do a search and you'll track things down.

Back
Top Bottom