The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Towing Again

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
That looks like something you’d find in a B & D room!!!!

You Euro guys…………

😉😂
Funny you should mention that, I was on a trawl of L track fittings and came across these:

And wondered if they needed adding to the aftermarket thread...

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that, I was on a trawl of L track fittings and came across these:

And wondered if they needed adding to the aftermarket thread...
Should that be "cruising " instead of trawling ??????

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I can actually see this piece being quite useful as say a large umbrella clamp, although I wouldn't like to have to keep explaining to people what it's called or where I got it from:

fickmaschinen-und-geraeteaufnahme-fuer-45-abgewinkelte-airlineschienen.jpg

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
I had a bracket of similar design attached to a gate preventing the (then) tiny tot grandkids from "exploring" the stairs:love:

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just wondering, did those of us that ordered N1 versions get the same towing and electrics set up as that on the M1 Bellstaffs?
Further to above has anyone towed a single axel caravan? Ours is a two birth and quite short so tow ball height is quite important.

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just wondering, did those of us that ordered N1 versions get the same towing and electrics set up as that on the M1 Bellstaffs?
I’ve ordered the 2 seat utility and am expecting the same towing package as all other models only difference I can see is that with the N1 models you have the option of the ball and pin tow hitch, although having ordered that I’ll probably be getting a 2” receiver hitch and selling the ball and pin hitch if possible.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update.
Tow bars are made by Brink in South Africa, model is grenadier specific and designed only for INEOS Grenadier.
There is a detachable version in the pipeline which again will only be sold via INEOS as aftermarket accessory.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve ordered the 2 seat utility and am expecting the same towing package as all other models only difference I can see is that with the N1 models you have the option of the ball and pin tow hitch, although having ordered that I’ll probably be getting a 2” receiver hitch and selling the ball and pin hitch if possible.
What makes you think there would be any difference between the two ~ the type approval issue?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What makes you think there would be any difference between the two ~ the type approval issue?
Sorry I don’t quite understand your question but I don’t think the N1 models have to have type approved tow hitches

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep Would defo use the 2" receiver mate, will call them tomorrow.:)
Just remember, there was someone on here who posted about the hitch receiver having tapered sides ~ anyone remember the post?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just remember, there was someone on here who posted about the hitch receiver having tapered sides ~ anyone remember the post?
But it does fit a standard winch cradle with a 2” socket to carry the portable winch so I’m presuming it will take a standard 2” receiver hitch also. As soon as I get my vehicle I’ll let you know. 👍🏼

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t quite understand your question but I don’t think the N1 models have to have type approved tow hitches
My apologies, I tagged your post when it should have been @PBD:

"Just wondering, did those of us that ordered N1 versions get the same towing and electrics set up as that on the M1 Bellstaffs?"

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My apologies, I tagged your post when it should have been @PBD:

"Just wondering, did those of us that ordered N1 versions get the same towing and electrics set up as that on the M1 Bellstaffs?"
No Belstaff was tow ball only. N1 was choice of tow ball or combined ball and pinle.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Did you mean the pictures that emax posted of his Grenadier which is still at the dealers yard?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know ~ do you have a link? I know he had a chipped hitch receiver but don't recall him referring to a taper?

Back
Top Bottom