The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Spare Wheel Carrier

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Thanks. Best to know now, than find out when I get a flat.

Somehow, I never once got a flat in the Patrol in 12 years, despite doing the Simpson Desert, Northern Territory, Outback NSW (multiple times) and SA, Great Central Road, Kimberley, Pilbara, Flinders Ranges (twice), Kangaroo Island, Qld Channel Country, Qld Outback, etc. Part of the reason is because I was always running Cooper ST Maxx tyres. The driver's side tyre was slashed in the accident, but the other three were still OK.

Last edited:

Znarfgh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. Best to know now, than find out when I get a flat.

Somehow, I never once got a flat in the Patrol in 12 years, despite doing the Simpson Desert, Northern Territory, Outback NSW (multiple times) and SA, Great Central Road, Kimberley, Pilbara, Flinders Ranges (twice), Kangaroo Island, Qld Channel Country, Qld Outback, etc. Part of the reason is because I was always running Cooper ST Maxx tyres. The driver's side tyre was slashed in the accident, but the other three were still OK.
This is only if you want to remove the carrier - which you don't need to do for accessing the spare tyre. I removed the carrier to try and find cable entry points into the door.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom