The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Tougher seat covers

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi
Sent, Thank you
Hi Mike, Bryan replied early this week but it seems the last email and the one today isn’t going through. It comes back as delivery failed. It might see us as spam? Are you able to check if our email address is getting blocked? Otherwise I’ll have to send you a quote on here. Let me know. Tatum

bensouthall

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi there, they loop around the bar underneath the seat - it helps secure the seat cover to the base, ensuring a very snug fit. I am about to go into a meeting but i can get pics to show you once i am out. Let me know if this helps at all. Tatum
Hey Tatum,

How do I get a quote from you for either direct to me in Aus, or via my parents in the UK who leave in a month to visit?

Ben

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Tatum,

How do I get a quote from you for either direct to me in Aus, or via my parents in the UK who leave in a month to visit?

Ben
Hi Ben, please email us at info@tougher.co.za
We are just busy at a show at the moment and will be back in the office tomorrow to reply. Thanks Tatum

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi

Hi Mike, Bryan replied early this week but it seems the last email and the one today isn’t going through. It comes back as delivery failed. It might see us as spam? Are you able to check if our email address is getting blocked? Otherwise I’ll have to send you a quote on here. Let me know. Tatum
Hi Mike, please let me know if you have received our emails. :) Thanks

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Please let me know a secure way to pay and the colours available, I did try and see the colours but they aren't apparent on your website.
Hi Mike,

Excellent!
Ok so the best way to pay securely is through yoco. Please click on the link: https://pay.yoco.com/r/2Q3z19

Available colours:
- Tough Polycotton Charcoal fabric: Check it out here: Charcoal Video Here & Instagram reel here,
- Made to order: NEW Tough Polycotton Light Khaki (see image below)
- Made to order: 100% Cotton Canvas, in Sand (light khaki) Click links- Light Khaki seat covers here and Dove Grey images here.

I hope that helps.
Tatum
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 10.56.25_543e6639.jpg

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3359.jpeg
    IMG_3359.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3358.jpeg
    IMG_3358.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 28

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
It definitely goes between the leather and the plastic seat cover. It fits perfectly on mine. I'm just not sure where to put the two belt loops on the 2nd picture. I tightened four belts already and the cover sits very tight. Any ideas anyone?
View attachment 7846902
View attachment 7846903
Jetjockey when I installed mine, because it was easier for me, I actually removed the bolts holding the seats to the vehicle. Being able to tilt them fore and aft I was able to perfectly position everything and assure exact fit and fastening of the straps. Your mileage may vary but that’s what worked best for me.

On another note, my M&M covers fitted in my 4Runner always caused me problems because I couldn’t ever get the drivers seat bottom to fit tight enough which in turn it is always creeping up from the side.

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
It definitely goes between the leather and the plastic seat cover. It fits perfectly on mine. I'm just not sure where to put the two belt loops on the 2nd picture. I tightened four belts already and the cover sits very tight. Any ideas anyone?
View attachment 7846902
View attachment 7846903
Hi there,

Please see below, not specifically a photo of the underneath of an IG but very similar.

What the photo shows is the cross bar, in the IG it might be more towards the front but would
look very similar to what is shown in the attached. The long webbing loops over this bar and then attaches to the ladder lock.

Let me know if these help.

Tatum
1707803255371.png

This is an image of the crossbar , the webbing must loop under and then over and back to the ladder lock buckle.

1707803331532.png

Webbing looped over the cross bar and attached to the ladder lock buckle.

Please let me know if this makes sense.
Thanks,
Tatum

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey mate, how did you order that colour?
On the website only give grey option.

Cheers!
Hi Joey,

Here are the colour options available.

INEOS Tougher Seat Covers are available in:
- Tough Polycotton Charcoal fabric / Check it out on this Instagram reel & Charcoal video here.
- Tough Polycotton Light Khaki fabric / Check image below / More images arriving later this week.
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Dove Grey? Check it out Dove Grey images
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Light Khaki / Check it out on this Instagram reel Light Khaki seat covers here
(Please note the lead time is 7 to 10 days - depending which colour you opt for - from date of order confirmation and then it would need to be shipped)

Please email Bryan on info@tougher.co.za and he will help you.

I hope this helps.
Tatum

Tough Polycottom Light Khaki.jpg

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions:

I assume is everyone doing the 3 small headrests in the rear?
What's shipping been like to the US?

Looking at the dash cover, seat covers, and spare cover.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions:

I assume is everyone doing the 3 small headrests in the rear?
What's shipping been like to the US?

Looking at the dash cover, seat covers, and spare cover.
US trucks only have the small headrest in the middle - the outer ones are larger (same as front seats).

Back
Top Bottom