The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Tougher seat covers

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
How are you guys handling the outside of the front seats? I can't seem to get it right - it's either blocking the adjustment lever or not staying on correctly. Any photos?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Can't believe how Melville & Moon have dropped the ball on this one.
Sadly, it seems that most potential customers on here, haven't received the service I or Logsplitter enjoyed. A very expensive mistake on their part, I would say.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Sadly, it seems that most potential customers on here, haven't received the service I or Logsplitter enjoyed. A very expensive mistake on their part, I would say.
Of course my experience is n=1 but I was very happy with M&M and my covers are excellent as was the service I received.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7846613
Hi guys, here is a pic of the Sand Tougher Dash cover. We have a photoshoot booked in the next 2 weeks to get you guys some more images of the Sand color option. Once i have them i will post here. I would say this is quite accurate in color.
Hope that helps. Tatum
That is a beautiful sand color. Very Nice!
DaBull

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't understand and confirm that either. My contacts, starting in the UK and then in South Africa, were very good. We had a good exchange of information, even beyond the seat covers, right up to a possible personal meeting if the situation arose.
I'm surprised by what I read in the posts here. I think M&M is harming itself with this. Too bad for both sides.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't understand and confirm that either. My contacts, starting in the UK and then in South Africa, were very good. We had a good exchange of information, even beyond the seat covers, right up to a possible personal meeting if the situation arose.
I'm surprised by what I read in the posts here. I think M&M is harming itself with this. Too bad for both sides.
According to their official Instagram account - they are working on US distribution. Once that's done, I believe a lot of these communication issues will sort themselves out.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I went to the flagship store in Cape Town who were going to ring me back and emailed James Melvill….crickets on both accounts.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
That is a beautiful sand color. Very Nice!
DaBull
Agree. It's a great shade.
I filled out a quote request from Melvill & Moon and got an email 2 days later from SA. I confirmed my choices and got a confirmation the next day. After asking them to add on a tire cover just in case the payment request was in my inbox the next morning. other than that initial 2 day wait I got responses within 24 hours. 5 days from initial contact to order finalized. (Waiting on shipping of course). Can't complain for a company halfway around the world. I admit they seem on average to be a bit behind Tatum and the Tougher crew, and I won't get the sweet tougher duffle, but I might just have to order some other stuff from Tougher in recognition of their quickness in supporting the Grenadier and taking good care of so many of us.

Shoogs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Can't recall exact shipping, in December total cost was $830 with a 10% discount for Ineos at the time, seat covers and a dashmat. No taxes etc... into Oz. Delivered to rural WA.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can't recall exact shipping, in December total cost was $830 with a 10% discount for Ineos at the time, seat covers and a dashmat. No taxes etc... into Oz. Delivered to rural WA.
Thanks but I'm just after the dash mat, I'll email them 👍🏼

Jetjockey

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
How are you guys handling the outside of the front seats? I can't seem to get it right - it's either blocking the adjustment lever or not staying on correctly. Any photos?
It definitely goes between the leather and the plastic seat cover. It fits perfectly on mine. I'm just not sure where to put the two belt loops on the 2nd picture. I tightened four belts already and the cover sits very tight. Any ideas anyone?
IMG20240305181406.jpg
IMG20240305181413.jpg

Jetjockey

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Btw. excellent, forthcoming service from Bryan. I asked them to provide the bottoms and a dash cover on short notice. He had the items manufactured in two days, sent them from Cape Town to Johannesburg with overnight express and contacted the hotel where I was due to arrive prior and after delivery to follow up. Just great

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
It definitely goes between the leather and the plastic seat cover. It fits perfectly on mine. I'm just not sure where to put the two belt loops on the 2nd picture. I tightened four belts already and the cover sits very tight. Any ideas anyone?
View attachment 7846902
View attachment 7846903
Hi there, they loop around the bar underneath the seat - it helps secure the seat cover to the base, ensuring a very snug fit. I am about to go into a meeting but i can get pics to show you once i am out. Let me know if this helps at all. Tatum

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up two dashboard covers today (sand and grey), not sure which one I prefer yet. I will most likely sell the other one on. Met the boss had a look in the factory. A great friendly little outfit, also picked up one of those duffle bags for not a lot of money.

I have put a seed in their head about making an additional transmission tunnel cover with side pockets to cover around the gear lever etc. I said I thought they would sell well, and it’s something they will probably do now.

Here’s hoping.
Hi Shaky, i thought i should let you know we busy cutting a pattern for what you recommended!! :)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Shaky, i thought i should let you know we busy cutting a pattern for what you recommended!! :)

Tatum & team

Great to hear, and I hope you sell them by the bucket load, and I really look forward to seeing the final product.

You can put me down for a transmission tunnel cover 😃

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there, yes we do. Please email Bryan on info@tougher.co.za with your adress. Then he can work out the shipping costs and let you know. Thanks, Tatum
I have sent another email off (I sent one about 2 weeks ago but have not had a reply)

Back
Top Bottom