The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Tougher seat covers

300chris

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score
I decided to get a set of seat covers, and after reading some other posts here, went with the Tougher covers (from South Africa)
They are really well made and fit well. Just went with the standard dark color, but there was someone else who had the do a grey/black 2-tone to match the cloth seats.
Total cost (with the spare tire cover which has storage pockets) shipped to US was only $470, and the customer service and email responses are top notch. Only took about 2 weeks from when I ordered to get them. IMG_1492.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1493.jpeg
    IMG_1493.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 138

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
I'm the one who had the custom two tone of charcoal seat cover with dove grey inserts. I have to wait till June to place on my vehicle. I'm hoping no one steals my idea and orders a pair to put on before I can show them off. Maybe I need to pay Tougher a fee to make sure I am only one. There can only be one.

Last edited:

Kevin Mokracek

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a set on the way, should be here in less than a week. I have heard very good things about them. I need something that is going to be a bit of a buffer between my seats and my spilled coffee.

RunBikeDive

🔺 🌎 🔺
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Kevin, you will really like these seat covers.
I Just put a set on my IG last week. They fit perfect. The fitting process gets easy after you figure out the first front seat, it's not difficult at all.

Bryan & his team at Tougher hand label & sign off on each piece you order & quality control each seat covers & head rest they make. Check out the inside tag on each cover & you will see for yourself that there is a lot of care put into these seat covers.

These are 1000% better that the crap covers Ineos is selling. & you can't beat the price & quality your getting for hand made South African seat covers.

We will post pics later this week. (Mine are black & very comfortable)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm the one who had the custom two tone of charcoal seat cover with dove grey inserts. I have to wait till June to place on my vehicle. I'm hoping no one steals my idea and orders a pair to put on before I can show them off. Maybe I need to pay Tougher a fee to make sure I am only one. There can only be one.
I saw you got the toughers and one of the main reasons I got M&Ms is that I figured we'd meet up at some point to do a side by side!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Bizarrely I am currently sitting about 10 miles from the Tougher Factory in Cape Town. I am popping over to get a dash cover for mine tomorrow.

Will pick up one of their very reasonably price canvas holdalls whilst I am there.

JayKrup

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Received mine today, came in a neatly packed duffle. Each piece is serialized to match the invoice. Quality feels premium, just have to wait to install them for fit. Ordered with no logo, picture for color reference (Charcoal)
1000008191.jpg

Attachments

• 20240229_170247.jpg
    20240229_170247.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 102
  • 20240229_164905.jpg
    20240229_164905.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are there any pluses or minuses to using these with the Ineos leather seats?

Last edited:

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
got mine in and fitted Monday. They're nice. All the pockets are a + for the Gren.

Attachments

• KIMG0964.JPG
    KIMG0964.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
  • KIMG0963.JPG
    KIMG0963.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 149

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up two dashboard covers today (sand and grey), not sure which one I prefer yet. I will most likely sell the other one on. Met the boss had a look in the factory. A great friendly little outfit, also picked up one of those duffle bags for not a lot of money.

I have put a seed in their head about making an additional transmission tunnel cover with side pockets to cover around the gear lever etc. I said I thought they would sell well, and it’s something they will probably do now.

Here’s hoping.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are there any pluses or minuses to using these with the Ineos leather seats?
I don't think seat covers would do any more damage to the leather than I would sitting on the bare leather. They may make it less likely that I feed the leather, but will also protect the leather from the sun. All things considered it's probably a wash. I did choose a cotton cover as I reckon that would be more predictable in it's texture (level of abrasiveness) than a synthetic.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up two dashboard covers today (sand and grey), not sure which one I prefer yet. I will most likely sell the other one on. Met the boss had a look in the factory. A great friendly little outfit, also picked up one of those duffle bags for not a lot of money.

I have put a seed in their head about making an additional transmission tunnel cover with side pockets to cover around the gear lever etc. I said I thought they would sell well, and it’s something they will probably do now.

Here’s hoping.
Very interested to see the dash cover in place. Their web site only shows a partial, generic cover.

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of seat covers and the dash and spare tire cover in khaki. Will be taking delivery this month, currently on the water. Can't wait!

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Haha. Love this!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Very interested to see the dash cover in place. Their web site only shows a partial, generic cover.

I can’t show you them on the vehicle as it’s currently a few thousand miles away but thought I would put some photos of the sand one here. Overall it seems very well made and has a none slip backer on it as well as sewn on 3M adhesive pads. I would say it’s a bit more sandier in colour rather than the close up shot.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 83

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
View attachment Sand Dash Cover.jpg
Hi guys, here is a pic of the Sand Tougher Dash cover. We have a photoshoot booked in the next 2 weeks to get you guys some more images of the Sand color option. Once i have them i will post here. I would say this is quite accurate in color.
Hope that helps. Tatum

Attachments

• Sand Dash Cover.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7846613
Hi guys, here is a pic of the Sand Tougher Dash cover. We have a photoshoot booked in the next 2 weeks to get you guys some more images of the Sand color option. Once i have them i will post here. I would say this is quite accurate in color.
Hope that helps. Tatum
Do you ship to Australia?

Back
Top Bottom