The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
1698999421741.png
TOUGHER SEAT COVERS now available for the Ineos Grenadier.

At TOUGHER, we understand the essence of rugged, reliable vehicles like the Ineos vehicle. Our commitment to quality and durability drives us to create exceptional seat covers and accessories, engineered to safeguard your Ineos’s interior, even in the harshest of conditions. With Tougher, your vehicle’s upholstery remains as resilient as the day it rolled off the assembly line, ensuring that your Ineos and our products are the perfect match.

TOUGHER FABRIC
Tougher Seat Covers are meticulously crafted from a 100% Tough Polycotton Canvas material, renowned for its unparalleled strength and resilience. Comprising 100% authentic cotton, this fabric not only offers a refreshing, breathable, and comfortable feel but also benefits from the unique polycotton blend, reinforcing dimensional stability and preventing unsightly shrinkage. What sets our fabric apart is its specialized water-repellent coating, delivering an additional layer of defense against the elements, further enhancing its durability and ensuring your Ineos stays in prime condition throughout your adventures and daily journeys.
We also offer 100% Cotton Canvas options in Dove Grey and Light Khaki.

INEOS Tougher Seat Covers are available in:

- Tough Polycotton Charcoal fabric / Check it out Instagram reel & Charcoal video here.
- Tough Polycotton Light Khaki fabric / Check images below and the reels here and here.
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Dove Grey? Check it out Dove Grey images
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Light Khaki / Check it out Light Khaki seat covers here
(Please note the lead time is 7 to 10 days from date of order confirmation.)

We are based in South Africa, Cape Town, offering exceptional service and highly competitive pricing.
Contact Bryan with any queries regarding shipping and quotes: info@tougher.co.za / 021 879 3304 / www.tougher.co.za

We look forward to hearing from you.
Tougher Team

Attachments

• ineo 7.jpg
    ineo 7.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 367
  • ineos 5.jpg
    ineos 5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 351
  • ineos 8.jpg
    ineos 8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Ineous .jpg
    Ineous .jpg
    118 KB · Views: 362
  • Ineous 2.jpg
    Ineous 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 368
  • Ineous G.jpg
    Ineous G.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 356
  • inoe 10.jpg
    inoe 10.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 349
  • inoes 9.jpg
    inoes 9.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 334
  • inos 9.jpg
    inos 9.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 354
  • Ineos Grenadier Pricing.png
    Ineos Grenadier Pricing.png
    698.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Tougher Ineos Grenadier Info.png
    Tougher Ineos Grenadier Info.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
  • Tough Polycottom Light Khaki.jpg
    Tough Polycottom Light Khaki.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Ineos Colours .jpg
    Ineos Colours .jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (12).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (12).jpg
    353 KB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (11).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (11).jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (10).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (10).jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (9).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (9).jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (8).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (8).jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton.jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (3).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (3).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (7).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (7).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (5).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (5).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (2).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (2).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Tougher seat covers look like a very high quality. I expect their prices will be similar to M&M. More choice can often be a good thing.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7831603
Tougher Seat Covers are now available for the Ineos Grenadier.

At TOUGHER, we understand the essence of rugged, reliable vehicles like the Ineos vehicle. Our commitment to quality and durability drives us to create exceptional seat covers and accessories, engineered to safeguard your Ineos’s interior, even in the harshest of conditions. With Tougher, your vehicle’s upholstery remains as resilient as the day it rolled off the assembly line, ensuring that your Ineos and our products are the perfect match.

Tougher’s Seat Covers are meticulously crafted from a 100% Tough Polycotton Canvas material, renowned for its unparalleled strength and resilience. Comprising 100% authentic cotton, this fabric not only offers a refreshing, breathable, and comfortable feel but also benefits from the unique polycotton blend, reinforcing dimensional stability and preventing unsightly shrinkage. What sets our fabric apart is its specialized water-repellent coating, delivering an additional layer of defense against the elements, further enhancing its durability and ensuring your Ineos stays in prime condition throughout your adventures and daily journeys.

We are based in South Africa, Cape Town, offering exceptional service and highly competitive pricing. Contact Bryan with any queries: info@tougher.co.za / 021 879 3304 / www.tougher.co.za

Tougher Team
Well I am not at all interested in seat covers, but if i was these would be on the list.
pretty damn good looking.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
According to their website it lists the prices as between 4,000 and 6200 Rand which is about $220 to $350. I'm not sure if that's just for a front pair or what the shipping situation would be, but seems like a fair price if the quality is as good as it appears.
TOUGHER INEOS

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7831603

Tougher’s Seat Covers are meticulously crafted from a 100% Tough Polycotton Canvas material, renowned for its unparalleled strength and resilience. Comprising 100% authentic cotton, this fabric not only offers a refreshing, breathable, and comfortable feel but also benefits from the unique polycotton blend, reinforcing dimensional stability and preventing unsightly shrinkage. What sets our fabric apart is its specialized water-repellent coating, delivering an additional layer of defense against the elements, further enhancing its durability and ensuring your Ineos stays in prime condition throughout your adventures and daily journeys.

We are based in South Africa, Cape Town, offering exceptional service and highly competitive pricing. Contact Bryan with any queries: info@tougher.co.za / 021 879 3304 / www.tougher.co.za

Tougher Team
Hi Tougher, Welcome to the Forum. Your seat covers look great and you can see the quality and fit too. Will keep them in mind if I decide to get covers. DaBull

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
According to their website it lists the prices as between 4,000 and 6200 Rand which is about $220 to $350. I'm not sure if that's just for a front pair or what the shipping situation would be, but seems like a fair price if the quality is as good as it appears.
TOUGHER INEOS
Looking at the quality, I would be surprised if for the five seat version, it was much cheaper than the competition. Doesn't for one minute mean they wouldn't be worth considering.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I am not at all interested in seat covers, but if i was these would be on the list.
pretty damn good looking.
If you opt for the Sand colour ones from M&M, they come with the weight loss guarantee. Not possible to eat chocolate without the crumbs working their way into the canvas and ruining the look of the covers. Hence, no eating in my Grenadier from now on. 😁

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you opt for the Sand colour ones from M&M, they come with the weight loss guarantee. Not possible to eat chocolate without the crumbs working their way into the canvas and ruining the look of the covers. Hence, no eating in my Grenadier from now on. 😁
What if you eat caramel sweets instead of chocolate? :ROFLMAO:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
You mean I can eat chocolate in my Grenadier and have a weight loss guarantee. Can't weight to get
off keto and onto the Grenadier diet of Chocolate. DaBull

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You mean I can eat chocolate in my Grenadier and have a weight loss guarantee. Can't weight to get
off keto and onto the Grenadier diet of Chocolate. DaBull
I mean the opposite DaBull.
Sand color seat covers not conducive to snacking debris. 😊

cjsmith

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Am re-thinking my decision not to order seat covers for the Grenadier. The side bolster on my RAM driver's seat has cracked in the cold weather and to replace just the cover on the seat will cost $1200

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Am re-thinking my decision not to order seat covers for the Grenadier. The side bolster on my RAM driver's seat has cracked in the cold weather and to replace just the cover on the seat will cost $1200
Plenty of time to find a quality aftermarket option. If you poke around the forums you’ll find lots of folks who regret the factory covers so the aftermarket is the way to go anyway.

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Tougher seat covers look like a very high quality. I expect their prices will be similar to M&M. More choice can often be a good thing.
Hi there, for the full set for fronts and back are R6150. Just the fronts are R3950. Hope that helps.

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
TOUGHER INEOS
Hi there, yes the fronts are R3950 and the full set with fronts and backs are R6150. Then they quote on shipping. Hope that helps.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
I just ordered a set from Tougher! Sand canvas… the colour of Africa! They even sent me photos of the production process- it’s all handmade and custom. Should be with me in a week…

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7831603

Tougher Team

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Do you offer international shipping?
Hi Baron, we do. We just need your full address so we can get the necessary quotes on shipping. You are welcome to email Bryan at info@tougher.co.za with all your details and he will get a quote for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Tatum

Back
Top Bottom