The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roof racks, Head up displays and dash cams etc. Any after market accessory.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
I would say the utility belt itself might work just fine.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
For a simple work light these are hard to beat, I have them on one of the tractors. Very consistent wide beam pattern. I had one on the back of my 110 too.
edit, i have the Scene beam pattern.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For a simple work light these are hard to beat, I have them on one of the tractors. Very consistent wide beam pattern. I had one on the back of my 110 too.
edit, i have the Scene beam pattern.
seem good value

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
seem good value
Yes some of their brighter range are quite pricey but these are good value. They use top quality LED’s so I guess the more chips the lights have the more expensive they become. I have had about 10 different lights off them over the years, they have all worked flawlessly.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd like a pair for reversing and working. off the sides as well as the back. worth a punt at this cost.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took the wifes CX5 for a spin today and thought about the HUD, which in the Mazda is pretty good actually. Easy, clean numbers and very unobtrusive. I was thinking Digital Retrofit unit (non-projection type), but now, I'm thinking projection HUD is a little cleaner and less space required for the unit - and just as easy to install. The only problem is the range the seat has and viewing angles for other drivers (namely my short wife!!) to the film (HUD background).

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'd like a pair for reversing and working. off the sides as well as the back. worth a punt at this cost.
For a work light I’d recommend the scene pattern, for a reverse light I’d recommend flood pattern. For the larger units on the front the combination pattern is excellent, it throws wide and long.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For a work light I’d recommend the scene pattern, for a reverse light I’d recommend flood pattern. For the larger units on the front the combination pattern is excellent, it throws wide and long.
tks Tom D that is helpful. Will look to investigate a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom