The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Received Email from US Dealer

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
I just realized there's a whole thread going on about this. My apologies if it was posted in the wrong section.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Received an email from Regal Ineos in Roswell, GA this morning. Below is the information regarding their current status in construction, demo vehicles, MSRP/Fees, and at the bottom, expected deliveries.

They are the closest dealer to me in Nashville, TN.

View attachment 7829311

I like their No. 3 Statement that they will not be charging admin or processing fee. I have not heard that from my local dealership but hoping for the same.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
I like their No. 3 Statement that they will not be charging admin or processing fee. I have not heard that from my local dealership but hoping for the same.
Much better than the highway robbery $999 doc fee from Crown Ineos or Triad Ineos

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The guys down in Georgia aren't charging anything; it's a shame they're not all doing the same for early hand raisers.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Received an email from Regal Ineos in Roswell, GA this morning. Below is the information regarding their current status in construction, demo vehicles, MSRP/Fees, and at the bottom, expected deliveries.

They are the closest dealer to me in Nashville, TN.

View attachment 7829311
Got the same email and we are fortunate to get this dealership as our guy for the Tennessee fellas. Hoping when the proposed Nashville dealership opens that they are as buyer friendly!

Local time
Reaction score
Much better than the highway robbery $999 doc fee from Crown Ineos or Triad Ineos
I spoke with the Sales Manager at Regal this week. He believes the $1600 “Destination Fee” will already be included in our INEOS MSRP. Not sure if this is accurate (Dest Fee does NOT show on my pricing online with INEOS), he wasn’t positive either, but in also talking with the folks at Crown this week, both dealers clearly expect the $1600 Dest. Fee will be added or included in our final price. It appears Regal and Crown are taking slightly different approaches though for additional fees…Crown is proposing they will charge a $999 Doc Fee, but “will not charge for dealer applied/installed accessories”. Regal is proposing they will not charge a Doc Fee, “but will be charging for dealer applied/installed accessories“. The gentleman at Regal could not quote me a price to install my additions; front fender checker plates, tailgate table, and side step rails. And he wasn’t sure if he would be able to provide me with my accessories so that I could install. So depending on what Regal decides to charge for dealer installed accessories, if both are charging the Dest. fee, will have to see how much Regal is charging to install options, to determine how much if any real benefit Regal is offering over Crown.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! Now know there will be at least two early adopters in Nashville, lol. Mine will be silver with a roof rack if spotted.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! Now know there will be at least two early adopters in Nashville, lol. Mine will be silver with a roof rack if spotted.
Thanks! I'll keep a look out for yours! I ordered Eldoret w/ Scottish White roof. Hope you get yours very soon!

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats to you ! Mine will be Donny grey Fieldmaster. There is at least one other and he goes by the name Six1five. Maybe in a few months you, me and 615 can get together? My estimated delivery month just got pushed up from July to February! Very excited about that.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds great guys. Definitely look forward to connecting with you guys. Mine will be a Trialmaster series. Coming over from Land Rovers and Jeep Rubicon to the Grenadier. Maybe a trip to Land Between the Lakes Off-Road Park one day.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds great guys. Definitely look forward to connecting with you guys. Mine will be a Trialmaster series. Coming over from Land Rovers and Jeep Rubicon to the Grenadier. Maybe a trip to Land Between the Lakes Off-Road Park one day.
That sounds like the perfect place for the christening!

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke with the Sales Manager at Regal this week. He believes the $1600 “Destination Fee” will already be included in our INEOS MSRP. Not sure if this is accurate (Dest Fee does NOT show on my pricing online with INEOS), he wasn’t positive either, but in also talking with the folks at Crown this week, both dealers clearly expect the $1600 Dest. Fee will be added or included in our final price. It appears Regal and Crown are taking slightly different approaches though for additional fees…Crown is proposing they will charge a $999 Doc Fee, but “will not charge for dealer applied/installed accessories”. Regal is proposing they will not charge a Doc Fee, “but will be charging for dealer applied/installed accessories“. The gentleman at Regal could not quote me a price to install my additions; front fender checker plates, tailgate table, and side step rails. And he wasn’t sure if he would be able to provide me with my accessories so that I could install. So depending on what Regal decides to charge for dealer installed accessories, if both are charging the Dest. fee, will have to see how much Regal is charging to install options, to determine how much if any real benefit Regal is offering over Crown.
Does anyone remember this article from car and driver this past May that stated the destination charges are included in the msrp!
  • The INEOS Grenadier, which has that old-school Land Rover look and feel, will have a pretty reasonable starting price just over $73,000, the company has announced.
  • That's the price for the Station Wagon, the base model, while the two higher trim levels start just over $80,000.
  • U.S. and Canada buyers are invited to preorder a Grenadier starting on May 31, with deliveries starting at the end of the year.
INEOS, the fledgling automaker behind the Grenadier SUV, kept a lid on prospective pricing throughout the vehicle's development. But now we've got some numbers, and they're perhaps a little bit friendlier than we expected for a small-volume luxury 4x4 with BMW power and a throwback Land Rover aesthetic. Prices start at $73,100 for the entry-level base Station Wagon and $80,190 for either of the two uplevel trims. Those prices include a $1600 destination charge.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone remember this article from car and driver this past May that stated the destination charges are included in the msrp!
  • The INEOS Grenadier, which has that old-school Land Rover look and feel, will have a pretty reasonable starting price just over $73,000, the company has announced.
  • That's the price for the Station Wagon, the base model, while the two higher trim levels start just over $80,000.
  • U.S. and Canada buyers are invited to preorder a Grenadier starting on May 31, with deliveries starting at the end of the year.
INEOS, the fledgling automaker behind the Grenadier SUV, kept a lid on prospective pricing throughout the vehicle's development. But now we've got some numbers, and they're perhaps a little bit friendlier than we expected for a small-volume luxury 4x4 with BMW power and a throwback Land Rover aesthetic. Prices start at $73,100 for the entry-level base Station Wagon and $80,190 for either of the two uplevel trims. Those prices include a $1600 destination charge.
here you go

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
  • The INEOS Grenadier, which has that old-school Land Rover look and feel, will have a pretty reasonable starting price just over $73,000, the company has announced
At "just over $73,000" that does include destination, because actual MSRP is $71,500... Add the $1600 destination and boom, $73,100

Back
Top Bottom