The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Triad Ineos Discussion Thread

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
We can grab another beer while diligently tracking our trucks, hopefully coming over on the same boat
We can sit by the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away...

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We can sit by the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away...
Given that your truck will come off the boat 10 minutes from me, this is plausible...

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi K2grenadier, Was your pre-order date in August 2023. What was your pre-order number. Mine pre-order was also in August on 8-15-2023 and my pre-order number was 14406. I was also told to expect my ride in April from my dealer, Ineos Pasadena.
Mine is 14564. ..so that sounds consistent. I can’t wait!

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi K2G - what colour did you order? I have reason to go thru Asheville several times/yr. Will look out for you! Cheers!
Hi catpaw, I ordered Donny Metal Grey. If you are around asheville, it will probably be camping on the blue ridge…that is the current plan at least. I’ll be looking out for you too.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning fellow Triad "G"s!
The Morning Lynn docked in Brunswick in the early hrs this morning. Emailed Jamal at Triad on Friday wondering about an update and that I had read some emails from Regal. Jamal indicated that there were 79 Gs unloading at Brunswick and indicated my "G"irl was on board ☺️ . I should expect to hear more week after Thanksgiving. As the dream becomes more a reality with each passing day, I find myself almost numb ... 2+ yrs of waiting and the finish line is oh so close!
There is more on the thread -

ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)​

Cheers!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi catpaw, I ordered Donny Metal Grey. If you are around asheville, it will probably be camping on the blue ridge…that is the current plan at least. I’ll be looking out for you too.
Yes at some point thinking that too! I can see the Blue Ridge from my home in Charlottesville. Parents are super close to the Smokies down in Jackson Co. NC. Could see a very slow scenic trip down the parkway in my G ... taking the road less traveled.
Cheers!

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning fellow Triad "G"s!
The Morning Lynn docked in Brunswick in the early hrs this morning. Emailed Jamal at Triad on Friday wondering about an update and that I had read some emails from Regal. Jamal indicated that there were 79 Gs unloading at Brunswick and indicated my "G"irl was on board ☺️ . I should expect to hear more week after Thanksgiving. As the dream becomes more a reality with each passing day, I find myself almost numb ... 2+ yrs of waiting and the finish line is oh so close!
There is more on the thread -

ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)​

Cheers!
Looking forward to pics and any observations once you take delivery!

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes at some point thinking that too! I can see the Blue Ridge from my home in Charlottesville. Parents are super close to the Smokies down in Jackson Co. NC. Could see a very slow scenic trip down the parkway in my G ... taking the road less traveled.
Cheers!
Congrats. I hope you can negotiate Triad to reduce the cost of your truck by $1k and “pay“ the doc fee.

Mdubs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
With deliveries happening in Plano and Ft Lauderdale, has anyone heard anything? My truck landed in port on Nov 6th. Hoping to pick it up next week but haven't heard much from the Triad.

Reactions: Max

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
With deliveries happening in Plano and Ft Lauderdale, has anyone heard anything? My truck landed in port on Nov 6th. Hoping to pick it up next week but haven't heard much from the Triad.
Email Triad on Monday and see what you can learn. My "G"irl landed Brunswick 19th Nov. This Forum is keeping me sane while waiting!! Truly love reading all the posts!! Cheers!

JR in NC

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I was also Nov. 6 on the Morning Claire but haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks. That last conversation was that my Grenadier should be in the US soon (I told them it had already arrived in port) but that they still had to get customers' accessories shipped. As mentioned previously, I also don't think their general knowledge base of the vehicle (based on phone calls and a test drive) has been at the same level as many other dealers. To have their North American HQ in Raleigh, I thought Ineos would have more of a flagship dealer nearby.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was also Nov. 6 on the Morning Claire but haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks. That last conversation was that my Grenadier should be in the US soon (I told them it had already arrived in port) but that they still had to get customers' accessories shipped. As mentioned previously, I also don't think their general knowledge base of the vehicle (based on phone calls and a test drive) has been at the same level as many other dealers. To have their North American HQ in Raleigh, I thought Ineos would have more of a flagship dealer nearby.
HQ in Raleigh makes sense. Given the number of sheer number of car dealers in Raleigh/Triangle area though not totally surprised and even a bit relieved not in Raleigh. Much easier to get in an out of greater High Point area. Where in the general NC area are you? Mountains? Piedmont? Coastal Plains?

JR in NC

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
HQ in Raleigh makes sense. Given the number of sheer number of car dealers in Raleigh/Triangle area though not totally surprised and even a bit relieved not in Raleigh. Much easier to get in an out of greater High Point area. Where in the general NC area are you? Mountains? Piedmont? Coastal Plains?

Yeah, I don't mind it being in High Point (more centrally located, less traffic as you mention, etc.). But relative to the amount of vehicle knowledge, information sharing, customer interaction, support to various online platforms, etc. that some other dealers have provided, Triad has been behind. I just thought Ineos would have their closest dealership as more of a flagship one leading the way for all other dealers across the country. That said, Triad has been perfectly pleasant (well, minus that $1000 documentation fee!) in my phone conversation and in person.

I'm in the mountains.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't mind it being in High Point (more centrally located, less traffic as you mention, etc.). But relative to the amount of vehicle knowledge, information sharing, customer interaction, support to various online platforms, etc. that some other dealers have provided, Triad has been behind. I just thought Ineos would have their closest dealership as more of a flagship one leading the way for all other dealers across the country. That said, Triad has been perfectly pleasant (well, minus that $1000 documentation fee!) in my phone conversation and in person.

I'm in the mountains.
Total Agreement! I'm currently in Jackson Co. home for the Holiday.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We can grab another beer while diligently tracking our trucks, hopefully coming over on the same boat
Whoever figured out this tracking stuff is simply brilliant. I am in no hurry for my Gren, due to lots of other thing going on right now. So, I didn’t even track mine until a week after if arrived in Baltimore!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

I'm in the mountains.
Apparently NC is punching well above its weight with reservation holders compared to the population.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently NC is punching well above its weight with reservation holders compared to the population.
Interesting tidbit of info!! Have you created a list of reservations #s per state for comparison??

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit of info!! Have you created a list of reservations #s per state for comparison??
Nothing as organized as that I’m afraid. This was just a passing comment in another conversation.

Back
Top Bottom