The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Picked it up Last Night

MMICHAELS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Soooooo - I have owned Defenders for the last 3 decades. The first two were NAS D90's the last one a 1988 D110 - LS Swapped. Land Rover taught me how to repair axles, transfer cases, radiators, swivel balls, replace victorian era glass fuses, track down electrical gremlins, fix death wobbles, install springs, and many other things. But now I am too tired to mess with it anymore, I want to explore. The Grenadier came along, the dealership in Houston is 5 minutes from my house. I walked in last night at 6:40, bought a Magic Mushroom rough pack Trialmaster - with most of what I wanted out of the gate (winch and roof rack come later). I drove it all day - no leaks in my driveway, I didn't break down, and I could carry on a conversation.

I guess I never really knew I was in a toxic relationship, until today. This thing is awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get it stuck at our ranch. I'm generally pretty good at that. Can't wait to see all the cool things you guys do to your rigs.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Soooooo - I have owned Defenders for the last 3 decades. The first two were NAS D90's the last one a 1988 D110 - LS Swapped. Land Rover taught me how to repair axles, transfer cases, radiators, swivel balls, replace victorian era glass fuses, track down electrical gremlins, fix death wobbles, install springs, and many other things. But now I am too tired to mess with it anymore, I want to explore. The Grenadier came along, the dealership in Houston is 5 minutes from my house. I walked in last night at 6:40, bought a Magic Mushroom rough pack Trialmaster - with most of what I wanted out of the gate (winch and roof rack come later). I drove it all day - no leaks in my driveway, I didn't break down, and I could carry on a conversation.

I guess I never really knew I was in a toxic relationship, until today. This thing is awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get it stuck at our ranch. I'm generally pretty good at that. Can't wait to see all the cool things you guys do to your rigs.

The getting stuck didn’t happen without pics. 😉

Reactions: Max

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score

Congratulations MMICHAELS!
The lineage continues almost seamlesslly. You are back in your element waking up from a dream and realizing it's not a dream, it's a Grenadier.
Enjoy, DaBull

Back
Top Bottom