The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Everybody just be cool...(picked up our TM)

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
I'm still loving the Grenadier and have no regrets moving on from the Defender. For anyone coming from the new Defender - the rear storage/trunk has so much more room and access too. Ironically I find myself driving 5-10mph faster in the Grenadier. Would have thought it would be the opposite but it just feels a bit smoother to me. Had a small water leak into the passenger floorboard over the weekend (we had a torrential storm all day). Turned out to be the rubber gasket for the drain was turned a bit and not allowing the water to drain around the passenger sunroof. Just turned it a bit and it's fine now. Gave me the excuse to pull the drain plug on the floor and it's all fine now. Not even upset about it though - was an easy fix and found it kind of nice to have a car I can actually work on now. I do love the safari windows, so cool to pop them up and out. Washed the car Monday just because!

Really love the blue too!

IMG_0474.jpg

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Went out yesterday with the kids for some ‘off reading’ at one of our state parks. Mostly just some fire roads but fun none the less. Wanted to play with the lockers and get some practice using them. Had to stop to re-read the manual a few times but think I have them figured out now.

IMG_6903.jpegIMG_6886.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom