The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas How to make changes after submitting the pre order?

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi, what to do if you need to make updates to your pre order configuration after submission?

I followed the instructions from the agreement and reached out to Ineos call center (833-494-4748) and was told that someone will be in touch towards the end of month, it seems that we cannot just submit another pre order.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi, what to do if you need to make updates to your pre order configuration after submission?

I followed the instructions from the agreement and reached out to Ineos call center (833-494-4748) and was told that someone will be in touch towards the end of month, it seems that we cannot just submit another pre order.
Not sure in US but it seems many of the people around the world with problems made changes online and some several times.
I only made changes once, at my dealer, and have not had any problems yet.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score

Based on the other posts on this forum and the FB groups, the call center is the way to go, so if they said they would be in touch, I'd just plan for that... Whether the change is made now or at the end of the month doesn't matter as long as it gets done.

Back
Top Bottom