The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Heads up - Important info on USA ordering process if you want to change your configuration , change dealers

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
I did. I was super impressed and imagine that venue provided the most technical terrain (although I didn’t hear much about the Canadian events).

I must admit that some of the issues going on are shaking my confidence a bit, but do believe things will improve before we get our vehicles. TBH, if there are issues like this when IA roll out the NA trucks it could be tough to overcome. You get, as they say, only one chance to make a first impression.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
Agreed, in fact, the US will get model year 2024. So hopefully they rectify from 2023. When does the factory shut down for the summer holiday?

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
What are of NYS are you from? Im in Central NY and was a little bummed about locations but not terribly surprised. I am contemplating Philly (But would rather not)
I apologize for not seeing this sooner. I’m in Western New York, south of Rochester. We are definitely geographically isolated. It’s not surprising to me though. A huge part of the appeal of the Grenadier stemmed from the publicized access owners would have to technical data and parts availability. Having followed this project since 2017 very closely; there was a big deal made of how the Grenadier would be different in regards to parts and access to technical data. That may still happen down the road, but Ineos seems to have gone away from that concept in favor of a dealership model. As mentioned by our Australian friends; we have it very easy geographically in the US. I mentioned utilizing a knowledgeable BMW shop because I suspect most of the issues will be powertrain related and the B58 and ZF auto are ubiquitous and known quantities. Having warranty service provided by a dealership that’s a day’s drive away will be inconvenient but certainly doable.

Back
Top Bottom