The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas U.S. Pre-Order Terms & Conditions

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
I talked to the dealer today at Red Noland and they told me that the $1k deposit is completely refundable. I have a November build date and expected delivery in Q1 of 2024. I don’t need to sign anything now. They told me that I sign the purchase agreement and pay the remainder for the vehicle when it is delivered to the dealership. (They will build my vehicle to my specs regardless of whether I follow through or not. If I decide not to move forward, my guess is it would just become inventory.)

I will say that every interaction I have had with the dealership has been excellent and they are very professional and have patiently answered all my questions. I was also happy to be told that the dealership will not be adding any additional dealer addendums or charges above the quote I got from Ineos when I did my pre order. They will only charge me for the labor to install some of the accessories I ordered. I am very pleased with Red Noland so far.

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I talked to the dealer today at Red Noland and they told me that the $1k deposit is completely refundable. I have a November build date and expected delivery in Q1 of 2024. I don’t need to sign anything now. They told me that I sign the purchase agreement and pay the remainder for the vehicle when it is delivered to the dealership. (They will build my vehicle to my specs regardless of whether I follow through or not. If I decide not to move forward, my guess is it would just become inventory.)

I will say that every interaction I have had with the dealership has been excellent and they are very professional and have patiently answered all my questions. I was also happy to be told that the dealership will not be adding any additional dealer addendums or charges above the quote I got from Ineos when I did my pre order. They will only charge me for the labor to install some of the accessories I ordered. I am very pleased with Red Noland so far.
Does Red Noland have Grenadiers on the lot available for on-road test drives? They told me a few weeks ago that they were expecting that in mid-October but I haven't heard any more about it?

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

They told you no additional fees on top of the MSRP? I was told by them (and another member) that there would be a $680 Dealer and Handling fee. I'm probably going to build a Red Noland thread where we can compile all of this. Keep an eye out for that

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does Red Noland have Grenadiers on the lot available for on-road test drives? They told me a few weeks ago that they were expecting that in mid-October but I haven't heard any more about it?
I was told they are expecting the test drive vehicles to be in next week. Then they will do about a weeks worth of training for all of the reps to be familiar with it for test drives. I made an appointment for November 2nd test drive. They are scheduling those drives now.

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They told you no additional fees on top of the MSRP? I was told by them (and another member) that there would be a $680 Dealer and Handling fee. I'm probably going to build a Red Noland thread where we can compile all of this. Keep an eye out for that
Thanks for the info. I will be on the lookout.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Red Noland is my assigned dealer as well, and I live right down the street from them. The additional deposit for a car ordered based on our own build spec seems a bit ridiculous. What are they going to do? Sell a car built for me to someone else?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Krabby bro, they better not. 9xxx preorder. Been on this train a long time, and I live right down the street. I have the time and the resources to camp out front and scream at people like a crazy person.
I’d go so ballistic. Thing is, I’ve read other stories like this - including multiple stories of Broncos and Mavericks.

Back
Top Bottom