The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How much

Sean

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
Morning all. My first post.
Deposit paid in 2021, ordered on day 1, 18th May 2022, but changed the configuration a month later to a trailmaster as I didn’t realise the ‘standard’ template was a commercial vehicle with cargo cage and less back seat legroom etc.
Build date was Feb 23, then email said it would be earlier, then nothing.
Finally received and signed contract on 14th July 23, and again have heard nothing since. Web page says ‘in production’.

How much longer do you think I have to wait?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Morning all. My first post.
Deposit paid in 2021, ordered on day 1, 18th May 2022, but changed the configuration a month later to a trailmaster as I didn’t realise the ‘standard’ template was a commercial vehicle with cargo cage and less back seat legroom etc.
Build date was Feb 23, then email said it would be earlier, then nothing.
Finally received and signed contract on 14th July 23, and again have heard nothing since. Web page says ‘in production’.

How much longer do you think I have to wait?
It's just a wild stab in the dark I'm afraid.
Just keep hassling your agent.
Hopefully soon, as the oompah loompahs are back at work after their summer hols.

Sean

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's just a wild stab in the dark I'm afraid.
Just keep hassling your agent.
Hopefully soon, as the oompah loompahs are back at work after their summer hols.
Thanks. As yet, since the ‘I’m your agent’ email they haven’t contacted me once- they have only ever replied to my ‘how long’ questions with a ‘don’t know’ reply.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Thanks. As yet, since the ‘I’m your agent’ email they haven’t contacted me once- they have only ever replied to my ‘how long’ questions with a ‘don’t know’ reply.
Where are you and who is your agent?
Have you been in to see them and "become a person"
Once you have met them and had a drink (coffee/water/tea/beer) you become more than a name or a customer.
Build rapport and a personal connection and they will do more for you.

Sean

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nope, and agree that’s my fault.
West London. Endeavour in Chiswick.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Sean definitely go see them at the dealers. They probably can't speed up the Ineos chain, but they do have more info from HQ. Also this will help when you're needing to go back for the inevitable software fix and the bits they don't have in stock that you wanted. My dealers are great and I got to know them way ahead of delivery. The Ineos reps at my place are really friendly people.

Back
Top Bottom