The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I'm starting to worry.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
Ok, I tried your trick, didn't work, and I also switched to the German language (that's the second option for my country, although less than 1% speak German) and no result either. But as I said, I am not worried :p

Probably somebody from IT is adapting manually my profile to tell me that my contract has been signed and that my car entered the production line today :ROFLMAO:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
I’ve just been in contact with my new agent/dealer. And although when I log into my account the information is not up to date. The dealer has confirmed my build slot of February and emailed an up to date pdf copy of my amended order which includes additional items I added to the order, including the saddle leather drivers pack 😎. Happy days.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I need to share something with you.

I hope that language is not a barrier and that I am well understood.

I'm going to confess, the reality is that I don't need the Grenadier, I want it, but I don't need it, if IA told me today, "unfortunately due to the chip crisis, we won't deliver Your Grenadier until May 2023",.... it would not affect me.

I would wait.

I have a reservation as of September 30, 2021.
I have the order since May 19, 2022.

I have changed my configuration to avoid the problem with the Shale Blue color not available.

And I am still waiting for them to tell me something concrete,... last Wednesday I consulted them, because the last thing I had was that the contract was already arriving, and that it had manufacturing in December and delivery in January / February 2023,...and still nothing.

Like many users here.

I have received the mail "we will improve the communication policy",... and still nothing.
I have received the mail "very soon you will receive the contract",... and still nothing.

I´m very concerned about AI poor communication policy, I assume that I am buying a new model, which is also manufactured by a new company.... It is highly probable that there will be some youth problems in the first years, but I assume that if IA wants the business project to succeed, the answer to those problems that arise should be a very good answer, nobody puts so much money into a project and then does not respond to basic things,... or do they?

But...

Seeing the response of the communication policy, can I really expect an after sales and warranty service up to the level of the project?

I am frankly very concerned.
Good Afternoon Oscar,

Like many I've followed the story of the Grenadier for many years now, and I am in exactly the same position as you, with a very similar time line, lots of promises and nothing delivered. The contract was promised for the end of the week in October, all I can say is its been a very long week as its yet to arrive. Much chasing of Ineos and my appointed local agent only delivers the vague "the contract is coming soon and yo have 7 days to check it and sign and return, and yes your build is currently January and delivery February 2023 .

The communications seem to be very disjointed and vague and I'm sorry to say delivering on anything against the loosest of time line none existent.

I've no concern regarding the Grenadier, but the communications and IT systems diabolical, and they really need to deliver against their own timelines. Global supply chain discussions wear a little thin, as they have been planning this venture before the expression Global supply chain issues was coined.

I would like to think one of santas little helpers would drop a contract onto my PC on the 25 but the reality is probably slightly different.

onward and upwards

2023 the year of delivery !!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And if anyone is interested Ineos support is closed [ according to their service agent today 23rd, 26th 27th and 2nd Jan 2023. :oops: 😁

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And if anyone is interested Ineos support is closed [ according to their service agent today 23rd, 26th 27th and 2nd Jan 2023. :oops: 😁
I logged into my account and had a very successful live chat with an Ineos representative a couple of hours ago.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My delivery date is the same as yours, and I don't have a contract either! glad its not just me.

At this rate ill pick the car up before getting my contract :ROFLMAO:
It always nice to know its ""Just not me!!"" have a good one and guessing your agent is Jardins too ?

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
RE: Communication, a regular (monthly?) newsletter from Ineos Automotive that would include updates surrounding Grenadier development and production would be most welcome by me.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am not impressed with the UK website at all, it has not allowed me to view my order for a couple of months now. However I just had a very helpful call with my local dealer who has confirmed my February build date and all the additions I stipulated, so I am happy with that. Not had a contract yet, confirmed the OTR price - was as expected. So 0/10 for the public-facing IT and 10/10 for the dealer. It is getting closer!!

Local time
Reaction score
Frankly I'm surprised to keep reading of these communication concerns. I had never heard of Ineos before the Grenadier car but with just a little research and I see the Ineos Group is large and international. They have involvement in a diverse range from pipelines to supporting children's fitness. They must be smart and dynamic to have grown so much in such a relatively short time.

New company division or not how can such a large experienced Group not insist on better communication with their customers ?

Is it because their dealings with the public are mostly PR, their sales mostly business to business ? Even with B2B who would put up with it if they didn't need too ? Likewise for commercial and institutional supply.

I can see Ford or GMC dropping the ball, they've been around a very long time, they have record to maintain. :)

But I find it a bit surprising with this outfit.

With the greatest respect to the readership ... my Geordie father would say it's just a typical English "c__k up". Is it really that simple ?
Hey,

INEOS is not home grown by Sir Jim Ratcliffe, he took over "EC Erdoelchemie" of Germany in ´98 and turned it into INEOS. EC was originally formed out of the old "IG Farben", a conglomerate going back to the 1920´s - with a questionable history but excellent international business contacts.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hey,

INEOS is not home grown by Sir Jim Ratcliffe, he took over "EC Erdoelchemie" of Germany in ´98 and turned it into INEOS. EC was originally formed out of the old "IG Farben", a conglomerate going back to the 1920´s - with a questionable history but excellent international business contacts.
Hey also!

Ok. And what's your message? Is it like "All the work had been finished before and Sir Jim just came to take the profits" or what?
Only to be sure...

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
You can't undo history.. but you can turn things to good. Sir Jim rescues a failing business with funding and competent management and provides critical chemical "feed" for numerous other industries which in turn produce products and services and provide employment to thousands of people... I don't understand the implied criticism.. . we need more "Sir Jims"!

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Hey,

And Tesla wasn’t founded by Elon Musk either.

Back
Top Bottom