The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Haha all the above post don't help welcoming people to the friendly Australia hahaha

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Here you are gents!!
Can’t afford a IG or LC300?
Want 280kw. AND 750nm of torque!!!!!

Cheap as chips and has a massive 145km touring range.

https://carnewschina.com/2023/10/10...rt-sales-today-presale-saw-over-25000-orders/
I want a white one and I will call it Fridge...I might be wrong but they could end up with the white goods syndrome...can't fix it so you replace it..false economy maybe...I will wait and see but in the meantime, I can have fun wearing out the Grenadier. (y):ROFLMAO:

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If that range is pure electric, and the car is a hybrid with a fueled engine, then the range is probably pretty good.

not a car/suv im interested in, but nothing to scoff at.

Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
, automatic - why Toyota couldn’t make a 78 with an auto baffles me

They can but don't want to.

Africa is the main market for the 78, autos don't work over there. Explanation of the local mechanics: "le Sahara mange tout les choses automatique". Simple, really..:))

Nothing else I looked at cut the mustard..

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
You killed me @DaveB. Lol The word woke has whole new meaning thanks to white people. Hell black people have used Woke for almost a century as term to keep your eye out for trouble. The first time it was used was in 1938 in song that told black people to keeping your head up if you are traveling through Alabama. Scottsboro Alabama had just arrest 8 black boys,who did not even know each other, for raping 2 white girls. (Lot of holes in the girls story) The boys were on a freight train trying to find work. The legal system sentence the kids to death. Lucky or unlucky, they never saw death from the state but spent majority of their lives in prison. Finally, one of the girls, now a very old lady, recanted the rape story and said she made it up because she didn't want to get in trouble with the police because she was skipping school. So woke really means stay aware, keep your eyes open because trouble is around the corner even if your not looking for it.

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You killed me @DaveB. Lol The word woke has whole new meaning thanks to white people. Hell black people have used Woke for almost a century as term to keep your eye out for trouble. The first time it was used was in 1938 in song that told black people to keeping your head up if you are traveling through Alabama. Scottsboro Alabama had just arrest 8 black boys,who did not even know each other, for raping 2 white girls. (Lot of holes in the girls story) The boys were on a freight train trying to find work. The legal system despite sentence the kids to death. Lucky or unlucky, they never saw death from state but spent majority of their lives in prison. Finally, one of the girls, now a very old lady, recanted the rape story and said she made it up because she didn't want to get in trouble with the police because she was skipping school. So woke really means stay aware, keep your eyes open because trouble is around the corner even if your not looking for it.
Wow..and here I just thought it meant pathetic stupid modern wanker idea's

Back
Top Bottom