The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

GP Factor Folding Tailgate Table(s) - Standard and Storage Cubby

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just a heads up, Tables now available to order. For more info:

Cheers!

Attachments

• IG-0100-6-WEB.jpg
    IG-0100-6-WEB.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 152
  • IG-0100-2-WEB.jpg
    IG-0100-2-WEB.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IG-0100-3-WEB.jpg
    IG-0100-3-WEB.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IG-0100-4-WEB.jpg
    IG-0100-4-WEB.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IG-0100-8-WEB.jpg
    IG-0100-8-WEB.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just a heads up, Tables now available to order. For more info:

Cheers!
Looks great! Good work. Love the hinges. Do you supply a seal for the backing plate that mounts to the door? Also, and it could just be my grenadier, is the backing plate flat on all surfaces as my threaded holes in the door frame aren't all level. (Around that angled section bottom right of the panel) The plastic trim has more give than timber or metal. More so wanting to know if if it just my car.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Looks great! Good work. Love the hinges. Do you supply a seal for the backing plate that mounts to the door? Also, and it could just be my grenadier, is the backing plate flat on all surfaces as my threaded holes in the door frame aren't all level. (Around that angled section bottom right of the panel) The plastic trim has more give than timber or metal. More so wanting to know if if it just my car.
The tables all come with a weather proof rubber foam seal you will put on when installing. Also the backers (this one or any other one we do after this) are not flat and formed at the bottom (see the pic) to better follow the contour of the door. 👍

Attachments

• 9F8B793F-550D-4825-9103-ED13AF4EC44D.jpeg
    9F8B793F-550D-4825-9103-ED13AF4EC44D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 116

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, the link doesn’t seem to work.
Sorry they moved the thread to under our other thread:

Local time
Reaction score
The tables all come with a weather proof rubber foam seal you will put on when installing. Also the backers (this one or any other one we do after this) are not flat and formed at the bottom (see the pic) to better follow the contour of the door. 👍
Great attention to detail. I had assumed the entire back plate was flat.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Sorry they moved the thread to under our other thread:

Are you considering HDPE extension for these tables? I really appreciate your attention to detail and cannot wait to order one.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Are you considering HDPE extension for these tables? I really appreciate your attention to detail and cannot wait to order one.
We can easily make one if enough people want that option. Either as an addon or an option with HDPE over the bamboo.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We can easily make one if enough people want that option. Either as an addon or an option with HDPE over the bamboo.
I would like to have one with the HDPE board when you release your next generation table in February that allows access to the interior of the back door. Will place an order when you open the link.

Thanks
Chuck

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to have one with the HDPE board when you release your next generation table in February that allows access to the interior of the back door. Will place an order when you open the link.

Thanks
Chuck
The cubby version is definitely on the way. Not sure if we will add HDPE as an option, but we will see. The the cubby version will be available for order soon. Thanks👍

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The cubby version is definitely on the way. Not sure if we will add HDPE as an option, but we will see. The the cubby version will be available for order soon. Thanks👍
Excellent. The board is not a deal breaker. After all, you have a certain manufacturing process that has to be adhered to or you would not be in business to offer this nice upgrade over the one Ineos was offering. I currently have a similar one to your design on my Jeep and found I like that design much better for my needs. So I cancelled my Ineos table after seeing your design. Not sure that a molle table is all that useful for a camp table anyway, lol.

Chuck

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Mint 👌👌 any Australian distributors lined up?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
Mint 👌👌 any Australian distributors lined up?
That would be great if it's possible- but.............$1122.00 inc shipping form the US? No doubt it's superior quality.

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
@GPFACTOR
Looks well. Who is the distributer for Europe/Germany?

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
That would be great if it's possible- but.............$1122.00 inc shipping form the US? No doubt it's superior quality.
yeah you guys definitely get totally screwed on the exchange rate between USD and AUD. Table is $529.00 USD and I know I can ship it to pretty much anywhere in Austrailia for no more than $180 at the absolutely most (less in some areas). Current rate is $1.52 AUD for $1.00 USD. Sucks.

Last edited:

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Need the cubby - every cubic inch is critical - Thanks for the excellent design - far superior to the Ineos version!

Back
Top Bottom