The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_VERTICAL.jpg

Hey Guys! AJ From GP Factor. Excited to be a part of this forum as a vendor and lifetime member!

If you are unfamiliar with GP Factor, we produce high end vehicle parts and camping gear in the USA. We have prided ourselves on making parts that do not compromise on quality, and provide years of hard use. We had announced earlier this year that we will be making a full line of parts for the Ineos Grenadier. Currently, we produce one of the best folding tables on the market. We are excited to announced and give you all a sneak peek to the version we will be releasing for the Grenadier! This table is currently based on the same proven design we have made for years for Jeeps, Campers, Broncos, and Land Cruisers. It will be sized and specifically designed for the Grenadier. The specs of this table for your Grenadier as follows:

• NO drilling or modification. This will use the existing factory bolt riv-nut locations so installation is super easy. You could even use your factory mounting hardware.
  • It will come with our patented cableless hinge design that is both durable and easy to use.
  • Table is made from food Grade 304 stainless
  • One handed dual latch design for easy closing and opening
  • All tables include a ½” bamboo cutting board that can be removed for cleaning or flipped over for dual sided use.
  • We will be releasing a second version of this table that will have a compartment built into the backer (like the factory plastic piece)
FULL LISTING FOR THIS TABLE CLICK HERE: GP GRENADIER FOLDING TABLE

We will be opening up preorders for these in a few weeks and plan to ship the first batch in January/Early February 2024. I have also included in this post some pictures of our existing tables for reference.
You can also find a lot more pics, videos, and other media on our existing tables on our Instagram or website - @gp_factor

We will be releasing other products soon (maybe some stuff you all have been requesting…) for the Grenadier so keep an eye on our vendor area of the forum and also subscribe to our email list as well on our website – Gpfactor.com

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Cheers,

Attachments

• Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 1.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 4.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 4.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 1.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 3.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IG-0001-1.jpg
    IG-0001-1.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 206
  • IG-0001-2.jpg
    IG-0001-2.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_6347.jpg
    IMG_6347.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 196
  • gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_HORIZONTAL.jpg
    gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_HORIZONTAL.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 218
  • CAL03940.jpg
    CAL03940.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
If we're scheduling - I def want mine in time for the April 6 weekend class @ OEX, and possibly for a camping trip before :)

Just speaking it into the universe! I don't really tailgate too heavily before the Eagles season but it'd be nice to get my setup rolling in the spring!!

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Question:

Will y'all do be doing molle panels for the exterior?

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If we're scheduling - I def want mine in time for the April 6 weekend class @ OEX, and possibly for a camping trip before :)
1710527288911.png

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting... busy week getting orders together. All Standard Flat backer table preorders through our website shipped today! All other preorders through dealers and our distributors will ship on monday to that specific account. Thanks guys!

Cubby Versions are in the works, still estimated for beginning of April. Thanks again for the support!

Cheers

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting... busy week getting orders together. All Standard Flat backer table preorders through our website shipped today! All other preorders through dealers and our distributors will ship on monday to that specific account. Thanks guys!

Cubby Versions are in the works, still estimated for beginning of April. Thanks again for the support!

Cheers
Thank you for taking the time to provide updates to all of us on this forum. I am looking forward to the release of your Cubby version. Glad your tables are getting such a positive response.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any advice on laying down that foam tape? Looks like stock piece has it on the inside of all the bolts.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Any advice on laying down that foam tape? Looks like stock piece has it on the inside of all the bolts.
I guess you could put it either outside or inside. We put it outside. It’s for cushioning between the metal backer and the door.

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
not a fan of the washers; might need to remove them. I also forgot to use the discount code!! :(

hardest part of the install was removing the protective film from the stainless steel.WQQ3oAc.jpg

Reactions: PBD

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
In function or form? I assume they're there for a reason - the boys at @GPFACTOR are on the ball.
Washers are for function. We made the holes oversized like the factory ones because there is some slight deviation where the factory rivet nuts are seated. So the washers allow us to us the desired m6 x20mm stainless Torx button head screw that’s black oxide. Not an easy piece of hardware to find. Since the heads are pretty small on the Torx heads, we include the black oxide stainless washers to insure the bolts seat well and all.

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Washers are for function. We made the holes oversized like the factory ones because there is some slight deviation where the factory rivet nuts are seated. So the washers allow us to us the desired m6 x20mm stainless Torx button head screw that’s black oxide. Not an easy piece of hardware to find. Since the heads are pretty small on the Torx heads, we include the black oxide stainless washers to insure the bolts seat well and all.
Just installed my table and I love it. Thanks AJ

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a fastener contact in your neck of the woods if you need hard to find fasteners.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello, would you have a timeline when the newer table with the extended cubby storage might begin shipping? Guess my excitement of getting it is growing, lol

Thanks
Chuck

Back
Top Bottom