The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_VERTICAL.jpg

Hey Guys! AJ From GP Factor. Excited to be a part of this forum as a vendor and lifetime member!

If you are unfamiliar with GP Factor, we produce high end vehicle parts and camping gear in the USA. We have prided ourselves on making parts that do not compromise on quality, and provide years of hard use. We had announced earlier this year that we will be making a full line of parts for the Ineos Grenadier. Currently, we produce one of the best folding tables on the market. We are excited to announced and give you all a sneak peek to the version we will be releasing for the Grenadier! This table is currently based on the same proven design we have made for years for Jeeps, Campers, Broncos, and Land Cruisers. It will be sized and specifically designed for the Grenadier. The specs of this table for your Grenadier as follows:

• NO drilling or modification. This will use the existing factory bolt riv-nut locations so installation is super easy. You could even use your factory mounting hardware.
  • It will come with our patented cableless hinge design that is both durable and easy to use.
  • Table is made from food Grade 304 stainless
  • One handed dual latch design for easy closing and opening
  • All tables include a ½” bamboo cutting board that can be removed for cleaning or flipped over for dual sided use.
  • We will be releasing a second version of this table that will have a compartment built into the backer (like the factory plastic piece)
FULL LISTING FOR THIS TABLE CLICK HERE: GP GRENADIER FOLDING TABLE

We will be opening up preorders for these in a few weeks and plan to ship the first batch in January/Early February 2024. I have also included in this post some pictures of our existing tables for reference.
You can also find a lot more pics, videos, and other media on our existing tables on our Instagram or website - @gp_factor

We will be releasing other products soon (maybe some stuff you all have been requesting…) for the Grenadier so keep an eye on our vendor area of the forum and also subscribe to our email list as well on our website – Gpfactor.com

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Cheers,

Attachments

• Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 1.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 4.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 ASSEMBLY - 4.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 1.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 3.jpg
    Grenadier Assembly V1 Assembly Closed - 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IG-0001-1.jpg
    IG-0001-1.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 207
  • IG-0001-2.jpg
    IG-0001-2.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6347.jpg
    IMG_6347.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 197
  • gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_HORIZONTAL.jpg
    gp_FACTOR_ logo_COLOR_HORIZONTAL.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 219
  • CAL03940.jpg
    CAL03940.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi Jeffrey, I just used this discount code that AJ Lafferty sent me. It is for 10% off for Grenadier Forum Members.

10% off Discount Code for Forum Members IGFORUMFAM10

I just ordered the new GP Factor Ineos Grenadier Folding Tailgate Table with Extended Storage Cubby a few min. ago. It is a beautiful design and bit of kit for my Grenadier when I take delivery in a couple weeks.

Here's the link to it:

I also purchased their shovel that is not only two tools, it breaks apart for easy storage.
I will be using if for digging myself out of trouble.
Wonder if it will help dig me out to trouble with my wife when she see's another purchase for the Grenadier.

Here's the link, (not for my wife, the shovel).

DaBull
Whoa, what are you doing? You don't tell the wife these things!

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Just in case anyone doesnt see the other thread:

Some good news for you. We are proud to finally launch the Extended Cubby Version of our tailgate table! Here is the link to the website, so I wont bore you all with all of the specs that are standard on all the tables, but here are the key points on this version:
1. Approx 650 cubic inches of storage space
2. Table folded up serves as the door which allowed us to extend the storage area almost 1.5" deeper than the factory plastic area that was borderline unusable.
top of the cubby has molle for mounting whatever you want and a spot for wiring up a national luna 10" LED light or any LED light you want to stick there. Wired or go with a rechargeable one.
Side walls of the cubby have molle cut outs for using a bungie cord to add extra security to your cargo, or for mounting other accessories.
3. Tables are open for preorder now and should ship in about 6 weeks from today.

Well thought out - just ordered!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Whoa, what are you doing? You don't tell the wife these things!
You mess with Mrs. Da Bull, you get the horns.

Warning Ed Begley Jr GIF by CBS

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi Jeffrey, I just used this discount code that AJ Lafferty sent me. It is for 10% off for Grenadier Forum Members.

I just ordered the new GP Factor Ineos Grenadier Folding Tailgate Table with Extended Storage Cubby a few min. ago. It is a beautiful design and bit of kit for my Grenadier when I take delivery in a couple weeks.

Here's the link to it:

I also purchased their shovel that is not only two tools, it breaks apart for easy storage.
Wonder if it will help dig me out to trouble with my wife when she see's another purchase for the Grenadier.

DaBull
Well dang, forgot about the discount code. But obviously I still thought it was worth the price without the discount since I have already ordered one. I have a similar table on the tailgate of my Rubicon. It is amazing the amount of usage it gets and how handy it has been since getting it.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score

Here's the link to it:

DaBull
As mentioned above, I ordered the GP Factor 2-Piece Camp Shovel Tool.
I just received it today, 2-27-2024.
Here's my initial review upon receiving it.

Amazing Build Quality!
I just unpacked the GP Factor 2-piece Camp Shovel. This is one substantial shovel. Immediately upon lifting it up, you know you have got something special in your hands. The heft and build quality of this shovel will fell a tree in one pass. All kidding aside, I could not be more impressed. The thought and design that went into this is immediately apparent. When I first ordered it, I was not sure if an aluminum shovel would be fit for purpose and was also concerned about the joint where it goes together. When I pulled the solid spring pin out and pulled the shovel apart, I was greeted with a solid billet aluminum shank with 4 lobes that mates into a matching 4 lobed sleeve. The design prevents twisting and aligns the hole for the pin to slide into. There is no twisting, bending or sense that the sleeve will fail or get loose over time. Once apart you have a solid hammer with a replaceable head to use at campsite. I like the fact this breaks down into 2 parts, as it allows for easy storage inside your vehicle, with the longest portion just 25 1/8” or 63.81 cm long. Did I mention the finish; the finish coating is so nice you might not want to use it. It comes in 7 colors + straight aluminum. I choose Blue, as my Grenadier is Shale Blue. It meets with DaBull’s approval. I think you will like it too. DaBull
GP Factor has a 10% off discount code for Grenadier Forum members.
Use: IGFORUMFAM10
Here's a link to GP Factors 2-piece Camp Shovel.

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
As mentioned above, I ordered the GP Factor 2-Piece Camp Shovel Tool.
I just received it today, 2-27-2024.
Here's my initial review upon receiving it.

Amazing Build Quality!
I just unpacked the GP Factor 2-piece Camp Shovel. This is one substantial shovel. Immediately upon lifting it up, you know you have got something special in your hands. The heft and build quality of this shovel will fell a tree in one pass. All kidding aside, I could not be more impressed. The thought and design that went into this is immediately apparent. When I first ordered it, I was not sure if an aluminum shovel would be fit for purpose and was also concerned about the joint where it goes together. When I pulled the solid spring pin out and pulled the shovel apart, I was greeted with a solid billet aluminum shank with 4 lobes that mates into a matching 4 lobed sleeve. The design prevents twisting and aligns the hole for the pin to slide into. There is no twisting, bending or sense that the sleeve will fail or get loose over time. Once apart you have a solid hammer with a replaceable head to use at campsite. I like the fact this breaks down into 2 parts, as it allows for easy storage inside your vehicle, with the longest portion just 25 1/8” or 63.81 cm long. Did I mention the finish; the finish coating is so nice you might not want to use it. It comes in 7 colors + straight aluminum. I choose Blue, as my Grenadier is Shale Blue. It meets with DaBull’s approval. I think you will like it too. DaBull
GP Factor has a 10% off discount code for Grenadier Forum members.
Use: IGFORUMFAM10
Here's a link to GP Factors 2-piece Camp Shovel.

Thanks for the shovel review. I just tried to order it but it is not accepting the 10% forum code. Do you know if this code only applied to the camp table? Thanks

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the shovel review. I just tried to order it but it is not accepting the 10% forum code. Do you know if this code only applied to the camp table? Thanks
Sorry I fixed this. It wasnt including the shovels but it should have. standby

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
It doesn't work with the table/cubby either. Not sure if you noticed that also.
It should, just doubled checked and reset any perameters. Definitely has been working for many orders already so not sure what happened but it should work now. Sorry about that.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is the overall length of the shovel, fully connected?

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
What is the overall length of the shovel, fully connected?
35"

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the thread for this, but if I ordered a regular tailgate table right now, what's the anticipated lead time?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the thread for this, but if I ordered a regular tailgate table right now, what's the anticipated lead time?
From their website:

Introducing the GP Factor Ineos Grenadier Folding Tailgate Table. This table is the most durable, user friendly table on the market.

*Pre-orders are now open! You can place your order here or here at OK4WD.COM. Pre-orders placed starting 1/26/24 will all ship in 5-6 weeks. Estimated end of Feb, first week of March.*

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From their website:

Introducing the GP Factor Ineos Grenadier Folding Tailgate Table. This table is the most durable, user friendly table on the market.

*Pre-orders are now open! You can place your order here or here at OK4WD.COM. Pre-orders placed starting 1/26/24 will all ship in 5-6 weeks. Estimated end of Feb, first week of March.*

Yeah was trying to see if the estimates are on track. Hoping to get it by month's end!

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
awesome! Appreciate the support. You guys will all be the first to know when we start getting this out in the mail in the coming week or so.

Awesome, thanks. We're tailgating the Phillies home opener on March 28 so provided it's here in time I'm planning on showing it off and really putting it through the paces.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. We're tailgating the Phillies home opener on March 28 so provided it's here in time I'm planning on showing it off and really putting it through the paces.
If we're scheduling - I def want mine in time for the April 6 weekend class @ OEX, and possibly for a camping trip before :)

Back
Top Bottom