The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Got a dealer (and a estimated build date)!

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Just got a email from the GM of the dealer for me (SF Bay area). Seemed like a nice guy.
Told me that my build is planned for january (which sounds about right). He told me they should get a demo vehicle in the next 2-3 weeks and he will ping me then. I haven't even seen the grenadier IRL so i am looking forward to that.

Its getting real folks!

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just got a email from the GM of the dealer for me (SF Bay area). Seemed like a nice guy.
Told me that my build is planned for january (which sounds about right). He told me they should get a demo vehicle in the next 2-3 weeks and he will ping me then. I haven't even seen the grenadier IRL so i am looking forward to that.

Its getting real folks!

Yes and I'm very excited! I got an email and a call from the dealership owner here in San Diego. Travis was awesome! He said he ordered one himself and he just can't wait. He also said that he feels like Santa calling everyone to tell them about their wonderful present!!!

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Its getting real folks!
Congrats !!

Back
Top Bottom