The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Missing Ineos

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Yeah to say the least it’s been below average…. Hovering above non existent! Imagine when they actually catch up to demand! Who is going to call and follow up with someone who didn’t purchase one? It’s hard not choose a Toyota depending on the metric your using to decide which to buy..

I hope they get you your vehicle soon! They’re very good looking….
I am personally of the opinion that things were different in the US than around the world. Our requirement for dealers seems to have makes the process “less”. I am curious what those outside the states feel but my conversations were productive up until the time the dealer network went in and then they became very formal and lacked any true info, always pushing me to talk with the dealer. I am not fond of my dealer but those in the US that have a dealer they like seem to have a better experience than we have had. I am reading between the lines, but like me, you seem to be less bothered by the delay and more bothered by not receiving any information as to why you are delayed. I have only asked for communication and never get it.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am not fond of my dealer but those in the US that have a dealer they like seem to have a better experience than we have had. I am reading between the lines, but like me, you seem to be less bothered by the delay and more bothered by not receiving any information as to why you are delayed. I have only asked for communication and never get it.
Other than my personal feeling regarding the documentation fee, this was the biggest reason I switched from Triad to Regal; communication was virtually non-existent unless it was customer initiated, and even then, minimal at best. Jiman01 and myself have both expressed our feelings on this with Ineos customer support extensively

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Other than my personal feeling regarding the documentation fee, this was the biggest reason I switched from Triad to Regal; communication was virtually non-existent unless it was customer initiated, and even then, minimal at best. Jiman01 and myself have both expressed our feelings on this with Ineos customer support extensively
Yeah. I wish i had known that earlier. I am surprised at how little they seem to care. Frankly, every time i have been there or spoken to them i have followed up with a thank you email to whomever i met or talked with. Even then, i receive no response. I am very excited for the vehicle but am already preparing myself for a poor turnover and a lot of effort on my part just to get it off the lot.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah. I wish i had known that earlier. I am surprised at how little they seem to care. Frankly, every time i have been there or spoken to them i have followed up with a thank you email to whomever i met or talked with. Even then, i receive no response. I am very excited for the vehicle but am already preparing myself for a poor turnover and a lot of effort on my part just to get it off the lot.
That’s never a good start. I’m not sure where you are in the process but as long as your vehicle isn’t in production, IG was willing to switch dealers (and keep your spot in line at the “new” dealer).

If that applies to you, I’d be happy to help you through the process as Anand helped me🤙🤙

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That’s never a good start. I’m not sure where you are in the process but as long as your vehicle isn’t in production, IG was willing to switch dealers (and keep your spot in line at the “new” dealer).

If that applies to you, I’d be happy to help you through the process as Anand helped me🤙🤙
Yeah. He let me know that recently. Mine is almost to port. I do wish i had known earlier. I spent 17 years in Atlanta and, although high point is closer to where i live in charlotte, i gladly would have changed.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah. He let me know that recently. Mine is almost to port. I do wish i had known earlier. I spent 17 years in Atlanta and, although high point is closer to where i live in charlotte, i gladly would have changed.
Gotcha. I know the temptation to just hope for the best will be high when your vehicle gets in but depending on your specific build spec, it might be worth a call to Regal to see if, A) They have one on the lot with your spec and B) What your wait time would be if you placed a new order with them.

Cause if Triads communication is lacking now, you know it’s not going to be any better after the sale. I would make my decision on what the service department was like. It’s possible their sales staff suck but they have a great service dept 🤷🏻‍♂️🫣😂

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Gotcha. I know the temptation to just hope for the best will be high when your vehicle gets in but depending on your specific build spec, it might be worth a call to Regal to see if, A) They have one on the lot with your spec and B) What your wait time would be if you placed a new order with them.

Cause if Triads communication is lacking now, you know it’s not going to be any better after the sale. I would make my decision on what the service department was like. It’s possible their sales staff suck but they have a great service dept 🤷🏻‍♂️🫣😂
I appreciate that. I did some digging and made some calls to Regal. I basically did every option and a unique color combo. I was trying to decide if giving up some of that was worth it but i am actually hoping that with the issues with triad and the North American ops in state that they cannot handle having bad service so close by. Even the corporate guys have to use them and i know them and have been to their office a few times. We will see. I will definitely report back as i am told the beginning of April is when i should receive mine.

I do appreciate the help and have really felt like the forum points to a great group that will be fellow owners. Looking forward to catching up when everyone has their rig.

Back
Top Bottom