The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Called Ineos to figure out my cars status

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Ordered in Sept 23 with an estimated delivery date of Q1 24. Kuhn in redwood City called me in November to let me know they would handle the order. Then in December something went sideways with kuhns and I heard people got their orders from dealers in southern California.

I waited to be contacted, heard nothing so I called Ineos today. Not sure what the issue was but I got reassigned a new dealer in SoCal, I picked mossy sand was told they would reach out to me in a few days.

I really liked the folks at kuhns, hope everything is going to work out for them.
Do anyone know the folks at mossy? Good dealer?
I heard some bad stories about rushnak so I wanted to avoid them based on comments people had made.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think you’ll find good/bad experiences with all dealers. Would be interested to hear the negatives about Rusnak; as that’s who I’m dealing with.

My experience….. Rusnak has been satisfactory. They’ve done their best to keep me up to date with whatever information they have received from Ineos. (Just heard today, they expect our unit to be at the dealership next week). We’ll see how the purchase process goes.

My experience…. Mossy San Diego was more interested in going out and doing cool things in their demo units, for their personal enjoyment and social media, or bragging about which celebrities they’ve sold cars to; than selling an available unit that was sitting on their lot.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
The only thing I hear negative about rusnak was someone who wanted to change a dealer option and had a bad experience from that with two different sales people. Mossy I've heard only good reports from, but as you said those reports had a component of a good lifestyle experience as part of the delivery.

I guess we will see. You're absolutely right that every dealer will have good and bad experiences. I liked the NorCal dealer a lot. Too bad they couldn't get whatever the issue is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom