The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
This was my first full weekend with my new Grenadier. It is a Donny Grey Fieldmaster with the rough pack, dual auxiliary batteries and just about everything else.

My verdict? We love it! My wife loves it, the daughter loves it and most of all, I do as well.

It is easy to steer, easier to park than the reviews indicate. It is very comfortable and the touch screen works really well. It is just a very cool ride! I am looking for reasons to take it out. We went shopping today, went to the golf course, drove all over the place and just put some miles on it.

I preordered over two years ago. I made the mistake of questioning myself after watching a year of reviews on YouTube etc…. I nearly backed out because of the reviews and all the confusion about ADAS and steering etc. That was a huge mistake.

In short, most of the reviews did find some minor annoyances. However if most of the people reviewing the Grenadier did not create some controversy then no one would watch their videos and click on their YouTube links. They dramatized everything and didn’t understand the grenadier or made mountains out of mole hills.

I love it. I love the steering and I don’t hate the ADAS. I can turn it off or leave it on, no big F’N deal.

Look, it is a cool as vehicle. Period.

Attachments

• 448092A7-1487-4771-90F6-C7673BDA58F9.jpeg
    448092A7-1487-4771-90F6-C7673BDA58F9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
  • 28E070B4-F62B-454A-94FC-479F541A37BD.jpeg
    28E070B4-F62B-454A-94FC-479F541A37BD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 98

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
This was my first full weekend with my new Grenadier. It is a Donny Grey Fieldmaster with the rough pack, dual auxiliary batteries and just about everything else.

My verdict? We love it! My wife loves it, the daughter loves it and most of all, I do as well.

It is easy to steer, easier to park than the reviews indicate. It is very comfortable and the touch screen works really well. It is just a very cool ride! I am looking for reasons to take it out. We went shopping today, went to the golf course, drove all over the place and just put some miles on it.

I preordered over two years ago. I made the mistake of questioning myself after watching a year of reviews on YouTube etc…. I nearly backed out because of the reviews and all the confusion about ADAS and steering etc. That was a huge mistake.

In short, most of the reviews did find some minor annoyances. However if most of the people reviewing the Grenadier did not create some controversy then no one would watch their videos and click on their YouTube links. They dramatized everything and didn’t understand the grenadier or made mountains out of mole hills.

I love it. I love the steering and I don’t hate the ADAS. I can turn it off or leave it on, no big F’N deal.

Thanks much SkiBum! I feel that once I receive mine, which I hope in the next few weeks, that I will be as happy as you! My wife and my kids also wanted me to get this car so bad. They don't even want me looking at other vehicles! Can't wait!!!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hi SkiBun1, Your Grenadier looks incredible. Congratulations. I have had mine for a couple days and I feel the same way you do. Have to keep pinching myself that I am so lucky to own one. DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks much SkiBum! I feel that once I receive mine, which I hope in the next few weeks, that I will be as happy as you! My wife and my kids also wanted me to get this car so bad. They don't even want me looking at other vehicles! Can't wait!!!
Hi Jack123, All I can tell you is that the wait was well worth it! You have a very wise wife and kids.
DaBull

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jack123, All I can tell you is that the wait was well worth it! You have a very wise wife and kids.
DaBull

:) You're right DaBull. I should listen to them more often!!! Once I get my IG, I will not have anything to complain about anymore! Life will be complete!!!

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
:) You're right DaBull. I should listen to them more often!!! Once I get my IG, I will not have anything to complain about anymore! Life will be complete!!!
Seriously, you will love it! I have no complaints at all. Super well built, feels solid and feels like it was worth all the cash! No reviewer will tell you that. It isn’t an interesting story…

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously, you will love it! I have no complaints at all. Super well built, feels solid and feels like it was worth all the cash! No reviewer will tell you that. It isn’t an interesting story…

Now you're making it harder for me to wait!!! :) Even my daughter can't wait for me to get it. She wants to drive it when she and her friends hit the beaches and restaurants here in San Diego! I'm going to hide my keys!!!

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi SkiBun1, Your Grenadier looks incredible. Congratulations. I have had mine for a couple days and I feel the same way you do. Have to keep pinching myself that I am so lucky to own one. DaBull
Agreed DaBull, sometimes I find myself standing in the garage staring at mine in amazement that it's ACTUALLY here for me to use at will...

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is hard to believe how capable this Vehicle is in serious off road situations and feels like a limo just lounging over obstacles and soft sand tracks and the likes...we in Australia have been alerted that Journos have had the opportunity to drive and write about some serious Aussie tracks and off roading in general...hopefully I can post some new and positive Journo's reviews...happy motoring

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed DaBull, sometimes I find myself standing in the garage staring at mine in amazement that it's ACTUALLY here for me to use at will...

Dingit Guys! Stop it already! I'm going to call my dealer so he can deliver it tomorrow! I don't care how he gets it done!!! :)

Seriously, thank you so much for all your posts. I'm very very excited to get mine - soon!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more - the amount of whining and over reacting over minor issues has been a bit much.

All in all, I'm absolutely loving it and hopefully Ineos will resolve the minor annoyances.

Wolfhound

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
788 days later…we picked up our Grenadier 😎 Couldn’t be happier with it - worth every single day !!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom