The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
Great news on Sewell being the dealership in Dallas! My preorder is still not visible on Ineos's website, so I am unable to see. I wonder which Lemmon Ave location they will have the dealership at in Dallas (there are multiple). I would guess the GMC/Cadillac location
Selfishly hoping it's with their Grapevine properties (Cadillac & BMW). I'm sure they've got more real estate to use there.

I sent them an email asking, but I'm honestly not expecting a reply at this point.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I guess I just figured dealers would be this boutique, change the way modern auto sales is, vibe to go along with ineos ethos.. but I guess they are feeling the pressure of pushing out numbers.
It's just a dealership, like any other car brand. They'll have sales, service, and parts people, with high turn over in every position, just like every other car dealership. Not necessarily pressure of pushing out numbers, but standard dealership mentality

HandWringer

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
I guess you could look at it like groove dealers.. they sell every brand out there with no repercussions.

I guess I just figured dealers would be this boutique, change the way modern auto sales is, vibe to go along with ineos ethos.. but I guess they are feeling the pressure of pushing out numbers.
I was hoping it would have been something like JCs British 4x4s in Englewood.... but that's a stretch as they have no experience as a new vehicle dealership. They focus on repair and upfit of Land Rover and occasionally sell used ones.

I looked at the pricing detail on a couple of Red Nolan's new Rovers. Looks like a dealer handling fee of $489.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
My pre order today shows only a phone number of 770-998-8686 which is Regal Nissan located in Roswell GA aka Atlanta metro area. This is 355 miles away and the closest to my FL address.
This seems to confirm "Base Camp Grenadier, LLC" will be the official Ineos dealer name in Atlanta since it and Regal Nissan share the same address.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_7871.jpeg
They only got their trade name setup a few days ago for the Colorado Springs location.

Leave it to an auto dealer to leave shit to the last minute.. but you know established auto dealers know what they are doing 🙄

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just saw this. I. Would. Flip. The f*ck. Out!
Dealer Sells Customer’s Truck
That would suck.. I don’t think we will see this happen.. were every single grenadier will be a special order and accounted for for quite some time. Whereas typical dealership’s inventory is financed through a bank hence their eagerness to get cars off their lot so they’re not paying interest on something sitting. Not to mention some commissioned based sales dick head.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
Looks like Ineos has reverted the map to show the generic (833) phone number and city locations, with generic Ineos email addresses.

Maybe someone in IT posted up a working copy that wasn't supposed to be released yet.

Yesterday, the LA office had full dealer name in the email address, and their phone number:

1690938366705.png

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
I read on FB, boooooo That people were calling the locations asking stupid questions.

Local time
Reaction score
Mine hasn't updated, but I'm glad to hear that! The wife had a couple of Lexus and we had great experiences with Sewell! Thanks for the news!!! (Side note - ecstatic it's not Autobahn.)
Mine hasn't updated either, but glad to hear it will be Sewell.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like Ineos has reverted the map to show the generic (833) phone number and city locations, with generic Ineos email addresses.

Maybe someone in IT posted up a working copy that wasn't supposed to be released yet.

Yesterday, the LA office had full dealer name in the email address, and their phone number:

View attachment 7822024
If I was a dealer and that contact info got released I know I’d be bummed cause I know at this point they don’t have any info to give us. Coming from a business that gets limited release items.. the amount of dumb questions I get when something is about to release is over the top.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like they have Infiniti dealership.. collision shop.. do you think Land Rover would be upset with them being a dealership and selling a “knockoff” Land Rover with the 2 companies previous history?

I was wondering this also. Same thought with a Mercedes dealership selling a Geländewagen and a Grenadier.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was wondering this also. Same thought with a Mercedes dealership selling a Geländewagen and a Grenadier.
Ineos is also a primary sponsor of the Mercedes F1 team... That relationship is very murky and interesting (like the fact that now certain Mercedes models are still built at the factory in Hambach)

From speaking to many potential dealers across the country, all of them had the exact same sentiment... "If I scalp a sale from one of my stores to make a sale at another store, I couldn't care less, as long as we are making the sale". Pretty much every dealer rep also stated that they were confident whatever the pricing was (this was waaaaay before pricing was officially released) they were confident they could move however many they were allocated a year without doing any extra marketing

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Great news on Sewell being the dealership in Dallas! My preorder is still not visible on Ineos's website, so I am unable to see. I wonder which Lemmon Ave location they will have the dealership at in Dallas (there are multiple). I would guess the GMC/Cadillac location
I think it will be plano since the are constructing a new building on Spring Creek for Mini and then INEOS will take the old mini location. It’s also a BMW dealership.

Back
Top Bottom