The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
Guess I’m lucky, assigned “Newport” assuming Newport Beach 92663, about 15 mins away. @Kb6tho not sure how you got Ladera Ranch from the Newport name/zip (?), maybe I missed something. I worry it’ll just be a boutique sales office with little to no service capabilities, like many of the other exotic car showrooms in Newport.
@2wheelfish I was given two choices… “Los Angeles” (90012 zip code who’s is “Los Angeles”) at 20 Km away, and “Newport” (92663 zip code which is “ “Ladera Ranch”) at 80 Km away.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
I don’t think the zip codes are really representative of where the dealerships will be located. Just a nod to the particular city. The la one for instance seems to be in a very unusual location. Unless they’re looking at some real wild cards which I’m led to believe they are not.

But come the end of August’ish I guess we will find out.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
I hope so, especially for simple things.

I don;’t know if some EU-Wennie looked at Colorado and picked Colorado SPrings over DEnver because it was more in the middle…. Why in God’s name would you not put it in Denver? Like where all the people are?

The Towing allowance better be pretty good for dead vehicles since it could easily be 100 miles from the north side of Denver.

My wife is going to be seriously like WTF when I tell her the dealer and service is in The Springs…. With traffic on I-25, that isn’t a fun drive. What is the oil change interval? If it’s 3000miles, you’ll burn 10% going back and forth…

Plus there are going to be the lunches at the Broadmoor…
My exact thought. I'm close to Boulder. Co springs is nuts!

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
That’s why I’m taking a wait and see. IMHO, this is a product that needs BMW service experienced techs.
Boutique feel good sales droids don’t know squat

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s why I’m taking a wait and see. IMHO, this is a product that needs BMW service experienced techs.
Boutique feel good sales droids don’t know squat
Other than the engine mechanically (not in terms of software), there's nothing else BMW about this vehicle... The transmission is just as much BMW as it is Bentley or Chrysler, and everything else is specific to the Grenadier. BMW service techs will be just as confused as any others that aren't trained.

Luckily for us, Ineos (in the US) has quite the team ready to train the soon-to-be Ineos dealer technicians

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm guessing that IA's on-the-ball tech squad is in for a beating as I cannot imagine IA USA wanted dealer information to be discovered before the formal announcement. I'm glad my neck's not on that chopping block! It would be a bit cheeky, but we could start to compile the dealer list ourselves.

FWIW, no update on mine though - still says it will be updated when it's input on their end.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw that on my order for Dallas, Texas. Looks like Sewell Dealerships is ours.
Mine hasn't updated, but I'm glad to hear that! The wife had a couple of Lexus and we had great experiences with Sewell! Thanks for the news!!! (Side note - ecstatic it's not Autobahn.)

HandWringer

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if people have checked, but I now have a real dealership and phone number for my order:
View attachment 7821871
Funny. Same, but it only says "Contact Colorado Springs, CO - Coming Soon on +17196334633" and does not name Red Noland. BTW, I've lived in Denver my whole life and have never seen an ad for Red Noland, have never heard of them... I can't ever recall seeing a Red Noland name badge on the back of a car, which is odd. Do they have a good reputation?

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Funny. Same, but it only says "Contact Colorado Springs, CO - Coming Soon on +17196334633" and does not name Red Noland. BTW, I've lived in Denver my whole life and have never seen an ad for Red Noland, have never heard of them... I can't ever recall seeing a Red Noland name badge on the back of a car, which is odd. Do they have a good reputation?
Not sure about their reputation, but Red Noland also owns the Land Rover dealer in Colorado Springs.

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Is it at the Buick/GMC dealership or does it say what brand? Like the Colorado springs one said Cadillac, even though another member says the dealer has Land Rover too.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like they have Infiniti dealership.. collision shop.. do you think Land Rover would be upset with them being a dealership and selling a “knockoff” Land Rover with the 2 companies previous history?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like they have Infiniti dealership.. collision shop.. do you think Land Rover would be upset with them being a dealership and selling a “knockoff” Land Rover with the 2 companies previous history?
The Carolinas dealer has a LR store as well... If I'm not mistaken a few others do also

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Carolinas dealer has a LR store as well... If I'm not mistaken a few others do also
I guess you could look at it like groove dealers.. they sell every brand out there with no repercussions.

I guess I just figured dealers would be this boutique, change the way modern auto sales is, vibe to go along with ineos ethos.. but I guess they are feeling the pressure of pushing out numbers.

Gman53

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
My pre order today shows only a phone number of 770-998-8686 which is Regal Nissan located in Roswell GA aka Atlanta metro area. This is 355 miles away and the closest to my FL address.

Dallas_TX_Grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Great news on Sewell being the dealership in Dallas! My preorder is still not visible on Ineos's website, so I am unable to see. I wonder which Lemmon Ave location they will have the dealership at in Dallas (there are multiple). I would guess the GMC/Cadillac location

Back
Top Bottom