The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
How much did they charge you? Mine was $3k
Did you install a windscreen protector after replacing the windshield? I read from a facebook group that it seems to be fairly common to have cracked windshield on grenadier unfortunately.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Did you install a windscreen protector after replacing the windshield? I read from a facebook group that it seems to be fairly common to have cracked windshield on grenadier unfortunately.
The stone that caused the windscreen to crack on mine hit near the bottom in the black area. After getting the windscreen replaced a smaller stone hit in the same area. I used a home repair kit for this as the company that replaced the original windscreen said they wouldn’t repair chips they couldn’t see from within the vehicle. I then fitted a rubber strip the same as @Chadd7, link below.
I know the next stone will probably hit a 1/4” above the strip but I feel at least I’ve tried something. When the vehicle was going in for a service the dealer wanted the VIN number visible so I cut a small section out.

Post in thread 'Show us your crack (windshields)' The link to Amazon USA is in the link below.
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/show-us-your-crack-windshields.12413928/post-1333247844

Link to Amazon UK for rubber strip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom