The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Breaking problem

vandrarhenrik

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a little surprise. I gave 13 000 km on the meter. Only driven offroad once, for real. Yesterday after a stop for food, I when I hit the braking pedal to start the car, it went straight to the floor. No pressure, no breaks. Drove 50 m and stopped. Leakage from the right front wheel. I have a LHD Utility, equipped like a Trialmaster. It seems that the braking hose has been in contact with the wheel the whole time. Wore a hole in the hose. Either a mounting error I production or constructed badly. Had to drive the last 130 km home with no breaks. Fixed today by Hedinbil, Malmö. Thanks for the effort and dedication. Has anyone had something like this?

Attachments

• 20240327_072814.jpg
    20240327_072814.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54

vandrarhenrik

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a little surprise. I gave 13 000 km on the meter. Only driven offroad once, for real. Yesterday after a stop for food, I when I hit the braking pedal to start the car, it went straight to the floor. No pressure, no breaks. Drove 50 m and stopped. Leakage from the right front wheel. I have a LHD Utility, equipped like a Trialmaster. It seems that the braking hose has been in contact with the wheel the whole time. Wore a hole in the hose. Either a mounting error I production or constructed badly. Had to drive the last 130 km home with no breaks. Fixed today by Hedinbil, Malmö. Thanks for the effort and dedication. Has anyone had something like this?
The reason it was so stressful is, I'm leaving tonight for Southern Spain. A trip for 4 days from Sweden. Then driving I Morocco 🇲🇦 for 16 days and then back again. All in all a trip for almost a month.

Reactions: IGL
Back
Top Bottom