The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Greetings from the Black Sheep

The fact that our homepage or online shop does not work properly is what brought me here... :rolleyes: Maybe a good sign.....
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this inconvenience.... We are currently better at manufacturing vehicle accessories than in the design of homepages... especially with such a vehicle, which has caused so many emotions in us, we can't refrain from implementing more and more ideas... Currently we have the problem in our online shop that the bulky goods with wrong shipping costs are shown... so please don't hesitate to write to us before you invest all your money in fictitious shipping costs... ;)
I try to contribute as much as possible to the forum and share my opinions and experiences.
Please don't blame me if I can't be online every day, but work and my silly dog take up a lot of my time...

Greeting from Switzerland
Thomas

bs-logo_schwarz_logo-png.7814929

Last edited by a moderator:

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
The fact that our homepage or online shop does not work properly is what brought me here... :rolleyes: Maybe a good sign.....
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this inconvenience.... We are currently better at manufacturing vehicle accessories than in the design of homepages... especially with such a vehicle, which has caused so many emotions in us, we can't refrain from implementing more and more ideas... Currently we have the problem in our online shop that the bulky goods with wrong shipping costs are shown... so please don't hesitate to write to us before you invest all your money in fictitious shipping costs... ;)
I try to contribute as much as possible to the forum and share my opinions and experiences.
Please don't blame me if I can't be online every day, but work and my silly dog take up a lot of my time...

Thomas
Thanks Thomas - Will Black Sheep be shipping to the U.S.A. or finding a distributor ?

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Thomas - Will Black Sheep be shipping to the U.S.A. or finding a distributor ?
We do ship world wide.

Of course we are not averse to a reliable American distributor if we find one.
We'll be at SEMA in Las Vegas in November and we'll be asking around a bit..

RavenVoice

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi Thomas; great to see you on here, I’ve tried to contact you via the email listed on your website a number of times over the course of the last couple of months but have been unable to get a reply. Is there an issue with your email or are you just snowed under?

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

really good to have you here!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
We do ship world wide.

Of course we are not averse to a reliable American distributor if we find one.
We'll be at SEMA in Las Vegas in November and we'll be asking around a bit..
Hi Thomas, Your stainless steel rock sliders are fantastic. The add on aluminum steps are great too, however for many the step height is too high for ease of entry for kids and those shorter. Have you given any thought to creating a bolt on / bolt off aluminum step that would be lower for better ease of entry and that would also be high enough to allow reasonable clearance for light over landing and off roading. Since they would be bolt on / bolt off, one could easily remove the steps if doing something more advanced. DaBull

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings in return from a possible customer.

Very good that you show your presence here with a clear statement.
I am very willing to support the aftermarket and INEOS with all my findings on the series I Grenadier I have on hand.
Hopefully more involved companies show up here with presence.
Thomas, I will approach you directly at the fair on THU-08-JUN-2023

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thomas
Awesome to have you on board!

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Tomas !! Looking forward to the drawer system you have in the pipeline!!! had a sneak peak on the workshop tour you did with the Kenyan Greandier YouTuber ! Sorry forgot the legends name ! . Looking forward to all the cool stuff you have in the pipeline !!

Thomas

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Tomas !! Looking forward to the drawer system you have in the pipeline!!! had a sneak peak on the workshop tour you did with the Kenyan Greandier YouTuber ! Sorry forgot the legends name ! . Looking forward to all the cool stuff you have in the pipeline !!
That video was really cool, I saw it too. The Black Sheep roof racks look amazing, I think I may opt for those instead of the 3/4 factory rack. And add the 3rd panel for use when I want a full rack and don't mind "losing" the safari windows. A bit scared of what shipping to the US will be though. Fingers crossed a distributor will pick them up after the SEMA show!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
@Black Sheep The price for the C-Tek bracket looks like it can’t be right. What is the price for the bracket alone without the D250SE and shipping to Australia?

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Thomas! Your product looks to be high quality and very innovative, I am sure you will receive many orders from Australia if you can be competitive with your shipping costs. Please post as many pictures as you can when the gun metal wrapped Grenadier is finished, I am going to order the rock sliders with steps but will wait to see what else I can get sent in the same order.

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Thomas; great to see you on here, I’ve tried to contact you via the email listed on your website a number of times over the course of the last couple of months but have been unable to get a reply. Is there an issue with your email or are you just snowed under?
Thank you mate.... jep, the hell is going on right now and we work day and night to get everything done. Please contact me directly to thomas.gruetter@blacksheep-innovations.com and refere to this post and I will answer you asap.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Glad to have you guys on board. Your kit for the grenadier looks really nice and it's good to have shipping to the US available.

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, Thomas! Grreetings from Tucson, Arizona, USA.

I'm looking forward to getting the external rail mounted table and the rear quarter window molle panels with NATO fuel can mounts from you once they're in production and I have my Grenadier.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
😂… Kenyan Grenadier is fine. Aabid also works! Having said that, it was an absolute pleasure to meet Thomas. That kind of passion is not easy to find these days…

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Thomas, with your "interior M.O.L.L.E for rear side windows" do they work just as well if you have the steel panels instead of the glass windows?
I hope you get an answer. I emailed them with that exact question and haven’t heard back. 😬

Back
Top Bottom