The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Latest developments from BLACK SHEEP

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Sadly, both Clevershade and Black Sheep are out of my price range.
I really like Black Sheep’s modular roof rack system, but with all three decks on top, that’s close to £5k once shipped to the UK with Import Duty & VAT.
If it makes you feel better, I’m going to cheap out and see if I can use my existing aluminum rack I’ve had since I owned a 100 Series LC and just try and get a set of six siderail mounted legs and retro fit. It won’t be a flat bed, or look as good, but I know it’s solid and does the job.

And if not, then I’ll explore my options.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone from Aus ordered the CTEK mounting plate from Blacksheep?
If so, how long did it take to arrive?
I ordered one on 6 Aug and its still showing as “pending” and not a word from them???

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
I ordered one on 6 Aug and its still showing as “pending” and not a word from them???
See the very 1st post in this thread and listen out for a knock on your door...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Europe is on holidays at the moment so nothing will be getting shipped for a couple of weeks.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered one when I was in the UK and because I selected 'other payment method' and not 'paypal' it went into a black'sheep'hole of some sort. So having not paid anything after a week I called Thomas and he sent me an invoice with EUR details etc and now think it may have been sent as I paid it via transfer.

Away travelling so not sure if turned up. Just incase you have not paid either and awaiting a prompt of some sort.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why are you angry with me??
Europe goes on holiday in August
Pretty much every business, except tourism, closes for a month of summer holiday.
No way Dave , not shitty with you - just mean’t to show a frustrated face - I used PayPal and it all went through OK - just don’t understand the delay and had enough of lack of communication, like all of us.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I ordered mine on July 31, and received it on August 14.

Their office is currently closed for the holidays, but hopefully your order is already on its way.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have had two delivered! Both came within a week

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did, have to say their responses are not wonderful, mine showed pending or something on their online portal for a while and I tried emailing a few times and didn’t get a respone. Eventually I PM’d Black Sheep here and it seemed to prompt a response and I got a shipping notification. Didn’t take too long after that. I suspect they are quite a small operation and probably quite busy at the moment so maybe a few balls get dropped from time to time.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did, have to say their responses are not wonderful, mine showed pending or something on their online portal for a while and I tried emailing a few times and didn’t get a respone. Eventually I PM’d Black Sheep here and it seemed to prompt a response and I got a shipping notification. Didn’t take too long after that. I suspect they are quite a small operation and probably quite busy at the moment so maybe a few balls get dropped from time to time.
Spot on - I got a reply from them after my post here - apparently put in the post on 18 September 2023 - I trust that was a typo and they mean’t August! Hopefully won’t be too much longer.

MikeF

Grenadier Ordered
Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the upward facing L-track slot on the Sheep Roof Platform, has drainage holes or whether water and debris will just pool there, providing mosquito larva breeding habitat? I can't tell from the pics on the website and radio silence after my email inquiry to BS? Or am I misunderstanding the whole design.? I can see myself using this as a handy observation platform (nature photography etc, and for a bivy in a pinch.)

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Dear Black Sheep Innovations Customers and Enthusiasts,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'm reaching out to you with sincere gratitude and transparency, shedding light on the exciting journey we're on together.

Firstly, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for our Ineos Grenadier products. Your interest and engagement have been a driving force behind our continuous innovation and growth.

I must also admit that we find ourselves at a very important point. As a two-person team, we have been humbled and thrilled by the immense volume of inquiries and requests we've received since February 2023, all centered around the Ineos Grenadier. While this outpouring of interest energizes us, it's also brought with it some challenges in managing our operations.

Our hands-on approach to customer support, coupled with ongoing product development and series production, has tested the limits of our small team. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, emails have accumulated at an unprecedented rate, and some orders not processed through PayPal may have been unintentionally overlooked.

I want to personally apologize to those who might have felt neglected due to delayed responses. Please know that your concerns matter deeply to us, and we're committed to rectifying the situation.

To address this, we're taking bold steps to expand our team, focusing on bolstering our customer support and service infrastructure. This includes ensuring prompt post-installation assistance and comprehensive product advice.

As we undergo this transformation, we're gradually addressing the backlog from over 900 still unanswered emails even during our current company vacation. Internally, we're redefining our processes to guarantee a smoother journey from product consultation to online purchase and customized solutions.

If you've placed orders and made payments through PayPal, please check if you have activated your PayPal notifications concerning emails including tracking numbers as we ship out your products. Furthermore, we're making the first strides in establishing a Black Sheep HQ and operational structures in Australia to better serve our global customers.

I want to assure you that your patience and trust are not taken for granted. Our team is dedicated to delivering an enhanced customer experience, fueled by your valuable feedback.

In closing, I invite you to remain excited about our journey ahead. We're on the cusp of introducing incredible developments and products that will redefine your Ineos Grenadier adventure experiences.

Thank you for being part of the Black Sheep family. Your support means everything to us.

Here's to exciting times ahead!

Best regards,

Thomas Grütter
Chief Executive Sheep
Black Sheep Innovations GmbH

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'm reaching out to you with sincere gratitude and transparency, shedding light on the exciting journey we're on together.

Firstly, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for our Ineos Grenadier products. Your interest and engagement have been a driving force behind our continuous innovation and growth.

I must also admit that we find ourselves at a very important point. As a two-person team, we have been humbled and thrilled by the immense volume of inquiries and requests we've received since February 2023, all centered around the Ineos Grenadier. While this outpouring of interest energizes us, it's also brought with it some challenges in managing our operations.

Our hands-on approach to customer support, coupled with ongoing product development and series production, has tested the limits of our small team. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, emails have accumulated at an unprecedented rate, and some orders not processed through PayPal may have been unintentionally overlooked.

I want to personally apologize to those who might have felt neglected due to delayed responses. Please know that your concerns matter deeply to us, and we're committed to rectifying the situation.

To address this, we're taking bold steps to expand our team, focusing on bolstering our customer support and service infrastructure. This includes ensuring prompt post-installation assistance and comprehensive product advice.

As we undergo this transformation, we're gradually addressing the backlog from over 900 still unanswered emails even during our current company vacation. Internally, we're redefining our processes to guarantee a smoother journey from product consultation to online purchase and customized solutions.

If you've placed orders and made payments through PayPal, please check if you have activated your PayPal notifications concerning emails including tracking numbers as we ship out your products. Furthermore, we're making the first strides in establishing a Black Sheep HQ and operational structures in Australia to better serve our global customers.

I want to assure you that your patience and trust are not taken for granted. Our team is dedicated to delivering an enhanced customer experience, fueled by your valuable feedback.

In closing, I invite you to remain excited about our journey ahead. We're on the cusp of introducing incredible developments and products that will redefine your Ineos Grenadier adventure experiences.

Thank you for being part of the Black Sheep family. Your support means everything to us.

Best regards,

Thomas Grütter
Chief Executive Sheep
Thanks, Thomas. I hope you’re enjoying your vacation in Australia, and I’m sure you’ll have plenty to do on your return home. Having spoken to you recently, I’m very excited about your forthcoming offerings. 🙂

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Best regards,

Thomas Grütter
Chief Executive Sheep
Fair enough

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score

Best regards,

Thomas Grütter
Chief Executive Sheep
Set up an operation in the USA send me the blue prints I’ll have you a shop up and running in no time

Back
Top Bottom