The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Black Sheep - USA Orders

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
I ordered Rails, Light Bar and Mole system in early December and I have yet to see my order.
Anyone else experiencing a similar timeframe?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
I ordered Rails, Light Bar and Mole system in early December and I have yet to see my order.
Anyone else experiencing a similar timeframe?
I ordered the CTEK plate and interior MOLLE panels 2/10. I got an email 2/25 saying it was in process but nothing since. December, though? You're more patient than I am if you're just asking now.

LeonD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. They are experiencing a great number of orders and apparently some turn over. Black Sheep was very quick to charge me for the item orders, but it appears taking their time to process and send.

I ordered the molle panels from Bison, they were quick to process and send.

Last edited:

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the ARB mounting kit, the rock rails with steps, and glare visor on 3/19. Received on package (ARB and Visor) on 3/25 and the rails on 3/26. Pretty darn quick. You need to keep a look out for the customs fees. They aren't much but it WILL hold up your order if you don't provide a tax ID number and then payment, although payment can be COD for that fee. Better to just pre-pay that IMHO.

300chris

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the ARB mounting kit, the rock rails with steps, and glare visor on 3/19. Received on package (ARB and Visor) on 3/25 and the rails on 3/26. Pretty darn quick. You need to keep a look out for the customs fees. They aren't much but it WILL hold up your order if you don't provide a tax ID number and then payment, although payment can be COD for that fee. Better to just pre-pay that IMHO.
For those of us not used to importing stuff that needs customs paperwork, can you expand a bit on the process that you used? With that order-ship time I’m probably going to get in line.

Thanks

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us not used to importing stuff that needs customs paperwork, can you expand a bit on the process that you used? With that order-ship time I’m probably going to get in line.

Thanks
They ship UPS Expedited, so you will simply get a notice from UPS that you owe money for Customs. No forms to fill out. Things you will pay for:

1) Product and Shipping costs (Paying Black Sheep at the time of the order).
2) Customs (Paying UPS directly).

It was really easy.

Back
Top Bottom