The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Black Sheep - USA Orders

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on which companies specifically? Would give us an opportunity to look at their current offerings for other vehicles.
Hey Andiamo,

We have recently setup distribution for our product range in North America. Our first shipment is heading stateside mid January. I’ll be posting up further details this weekend about this.

We have stainless steel Rock sliders, Side Steps and door hinge steps for the exterior. Then we offer a modular cargo system for the rear.

You can see our range here: www.buzzoverland.com

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Alternatively, just wait for the plethora of US options to pop on the market in the coming months...
I found it amusing that all the US accessory sites I've been to don't have the Grenadier listed in their drop down menus. Only exception I've found so far is Front Runner.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
I found it amusing that all the US accessory sites I've been to don't have the Grenadier listed in their drop down menus. Only exception I've found so far is Front Runner.
Wait until they start to show up on the street.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Front Runner is oz w/a US distribution.

Nobody knows what a Grenadier is - only a handful have been delivered state side.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Hey Andiamo,

We have recently setup distribution for our product range in North America. Our first shipment is heading stateside mid January. I’ll be posting up further details this weekend about this.

We have stainless steel Rock sliders, Side Steps and door hinge steps for the exterior. Then we offer a modular cargo system for the rear.

So we can order from you guys and not have to deal with import pain? Who do we order from?

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Hey Andiamo,

I'm interested in the hinge steps and possibly a CTEK 250 bracket. No rush, though. I'll wait until everything's set up over here. Great to know you'll have USA distribution!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Andiamo,

Your post in a thread about @Black Sheep gives the impression that you are their USA distributor, yet I do not see their products on your site.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ryan with Buzz replied to an email I sent regarding shipping for their rock sliders -

I hope you are keeping well. I just wanted to let you know that we now have a US distributer appointed which is OK4WD and we will be sending them a batch of our rock sliders Mid Jan. They have advised that Julia Oostdyk will be the Buzz Overland sales point of contact. So, if you would like to secure a set of our rocksliders could you please email Julia, and they will be able to confirm US pricing as well as secure you a set. Julia’s email is: juliao@ok4wd.com

When I talked with Julia she said The RockSlider Step Set will be priced at $2350.00 USD and will have a flat rate shipping fee of $150. Going back and forth between their rock slider and the side step myself. They thought they'd receive inventory sometime in the first quarter.

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Andiamo,

do you have a price for the rocksliders delivered in the US????

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In the post just above. Will ship from OK4WD for $2,350 plus a flat rate for shipping of $150. I’m waiting on the price for their side step option, back and forth on what I truly need and I like their side step vs the Ineos offering.

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
In the post just above. Will ship from OK4WD for $2,350 plus a flat rate for shipping of $150. I’m waiting on the price for their side step option, back and forth on what I truly need and I like their side step vs the Ineos offering.
Wow: I can buy in the UK (ex-VAT) for $1690! Shipping to Florida from there is not going to cost me $800!!!!!

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Your post in a thread about @Black Sheep gives the impression that you are their USA distributor, yet I do not see their products on your site.
Hey Junx,

We manufacture and sell our own line of product, I’m not sure what would have given any other impression.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I talked with Julia she said The RockSlider Step Set will be priced at $2350.00 USD and will have a flat rate shipping fee of $150. Going back and forth between their rock slider and the side step myself. They thought they'd receive inventory sometime in the first quarter.
If her timelines for Buzz orders are anything like her timelines for Alu-Cab orders, add several multiples and expect some half truths.... :rolleyes:

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Inquiring Minds still want to know if/when Black Sheep will have a US distributor?
In particular looking for details about the cost of the roof rack (two mounts + middle section).

Back
Top Bottom