The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Greetings from the Black Sheep

The fact that our homepage or online shop does not work properly is what brought me here... :rolleyes: Maybe a good sign.....
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this inconvenience.... We are currently better at manufacturing vehicle accessories than in the design of homepages... especially with such a vehicle, which has caused so many emotions in us, we can't refrain from implementing more and more ideas... Currently we have the problem in our online shop that the bulky goods with wrong shipping costs are shown... so please don't hesitate to write to us before you invest all your money in fictitious shipping costs... ;)
I try to contribute as much as possible to the forum and share my opinions and experiences.
Please don't blame me if I can't be online every day, but work and my silly dog take up a lot of my time...

Greeting from Switzerland
Thomas

bs-logo_schwarz_logo-png.7814929

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
Currently it only works with the version with glass. But since the requests keep coming, we will also develop a version for sheet metal cladding.
Thank you very much for the reply. Looking forward to seeing the development of panels to suit my Grenadier, which is currently looking very much like it needs them. 🙂

IMG_9182.jpeg

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the reply. Looking forward to seeing the development of panels to suit my Grenadier, which is currently looking very much like it needs them. 🙂

View attachment 7820763
I was thinking of removing the half ass patch and covering with van liner or automotive stretch carpet, then MOLLE panel on top.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
I was thinking of removing the half ass patch and covering with van liner or automotive stretch carpet, then MOLLE panel on top.
Raptor coating. Will provide some slung deadening too.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
@Black Sheep do the Molle panels come two for the price on your website or are they priced individually? Thanks!

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
From a recent drop by visit to BSI, I can confirm that they are up the walls busy 😅 Great to meet Thomas and colleagues (incl. the four legged ones!). A really exciting workshop to see up close, with a million things going on at once. Top quality products and development. The IG products are sure to be a massive hit around the globe 😎👌

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Was not really happy with the factory winch cover for European plastic bumper.
When I saw Black Sheep has engineered practical solution I was convinced immediately.
As they are in Switzerland I could arrange to buy the winch cover at their location.
Thanks to @Black Sheep for making this possible. I see team is really enthusiastic about the grenadier and have plenty of ideas. The are more than busy to develop, produce and ship all this great stuff! I will for sure come back.

Watch out for their homepage. Next week they plan to add the winch cover and many more interesting articles to their shop!

Below some fotos from the festival. I will mount mine next weekend.
First impression: precise laser cut and finish. As an engineer like the great quality!
Flap two small lever and flip up winch cover. No screwdriver needed 😀.
Will let you know how easy the mounting is.

Edit: moved this to
Thread 'Black Sheep winch cover'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/black-sheep-winch-cover.12414339/

Attachments

• WinchCover1.jpeg
    WinchCover1.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 46
  • WinchCover2.jpeg
    WinchCover2.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 50
  • WinchCover3.jpeg
    WinchCover3.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking to get more info on the roof rack/platform. Tried the website but can’t get the details to come up

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi black sheep! Your stuff is cool.
I'm curious about your low profile light bar, do you know if that's a flood or spot beam in the bar? Any idea of beam pattern? Width and length?

Gwynne

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
The fact that our homepage or online shop does not work properly is what brought me here... :rolleyes: Maybe a good sign.....
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this inconvenience.... We are currently better at manufacturing vehicle accessories than in the design of homepages... especially with such a vehicle, which has caused so many emotions in us, we can't refrain from implementing more and more ideas... Currently we have the problem in our online shop that the bulky goods with wrong shipping costs are shown... so please don't hesitate to write to us before you invest all your money in fictitious shipping costs... ;)
I try to contribute as much as possible to the forum and share my opinions and experiences.
Please don't blame me if I can't be online every day, but work and my silly dog take up a lot of my time...

Greeting from Switzerland
Thomas

bs-logo_schwarz_logo-png.7814929
Hi Thomas. I really like the ARB Compressor mount (where the bottle jack went) - Have you any plans to produce a set of side steps that would fit onto the OEM Ineos Rock Sliders? That would be a great after market upgrade and welcome any interest / ideas from anyone else.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
I think the response here shows just how popular Black Sheep are. Let's hope this provides encouragement for other suppliers. We are itching for ways to individualise our Grenadiers using top quality components.

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Thomas. I really like the ARB Compressor mount (where the bottle jack went) - Have you any plans to produce a set of side steps that would fit onto the OEM Ineos Rock Sliders? That would be a great after market upgrade and welcome any interest / ideas from anyone else.
It almost seems like you can read minds... ;)
Give us another 2-3 weeks and we can introduce something really hot. 🔥

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Looking to get more info on the roof rack/platform. Tried the website but can’t get the details to come up
In summary, I can tell you that we offer the lowest roof platform with a height of 3cm (1.18 inches). Load tests with over 200kg caused the platform to bend by just a few millimeters. Starting next month, the platform will also be mounted on our Show-Grenadier in America and can be seen at various events.
If you have any questions about our lightweight carrier, you can also contact our support directly: support@blacksheep-innovations.com

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi black sheep! Your stuff is cool.
I'm curious about your low profile light bar, do you know if that's a flood or spot beam in the bar? Any idea of beam pattern? Width and length?
Two ultra-flat LED bars from Osram are installed here with a spot light pattern.
The range of a lamp is stated to be just under 0.3 miles. Not necessarily the best performance on the market but certainly more than sufficient considering that the color of the light is much more important to the human eye. Here the lamp has 6000 Kelvin, which corresponds to the color of daylight.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
In summary, I can tell you that we offer the lowest roof platform with a height of 3cm (1.18 inches). Load tests with over 200kg caused the platform to bend by just a few millimeters. Starting next month, the platform will also be mounted on our Show-Grenadier in America and can be seen at various events.
If you have any questions about our lightweight carrier, you can also contact our support directly: support@blacksheep-innovations.com
Please post the event details for your ‘show car’ in America as they become known!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@Black Sheep better question is what's up your sleeve with the Quartmaster.

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
just installed the MOLLE for rear side windows and really like it. Just wished I had ordered the utility belt so I could get the outside MOLLEs. I'm going to try to jerry rig my own from vanessential t-track once I find the time.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wait times for ordered accessories. I had ordered several items from Black Sheep in December and I received the rock sliders two weeks ago, The other items, including the steps, have not been shipped. I left a message with them for a response but I have not heard back. Has anyone gotten a similar lack of response or experienced similar delays in shipment? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom