The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi Rob, Thanks for the measurements. Can you get me the height measurement too. So far it looks like the Front Runner Chairs will likely fit, however having the height I will know for sure. Each chair is 2.4" thick when closed, so two stacked on top of each other would be 4.8" and add the thickness of the two canvas covers they each come in, I figure 5" overall height. Do we have 5" in height or more. Hoping to get them up there and still not scrape the head liner up. DaBull

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob, Thanks for the measurements. Can you get me the height measurement too. So far it looks like the Front Runner Chairs will likely fit, however having the height I will know for sure. Each chair is 2.4" thick when closed, so two stacked on top of each other would be 4.8" and add the thickness of the two canvas covers they each come in, I figure 5" overall height. Do we have 5" in height or more. Hoping to get them up there and still not scrape the head liner up. DaBull
Yes, mine measure an opening in the rear of 6" and 6.5" inside behind the lower retention lip.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob, I purchased the rear seat recline brackets that recline the rear seat backs towards the rear at the top by 2.17" or 55 mm. It appears that the portion of the rack over the rear seat head cushions would be too much in line with someone head if you hit a large bump. Is the overhead rack adjustable so that you could place it back towards the rear by a like amount, even it if meant drilling some new holes in the rack? Let me know your thoughts.
DaBull

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi Rob, I purchased the rear seat recline brackets that recline the rear seat backs towards the rear at the top by 2.17" or 55 mm. It appears that the portion of the rack over the rear seat head cushions would be too much in line with someone head if you hit a large bump. Is the overhead rack adjustable so that you could place it back towards the rear by a like amount, even it if meant drilling some new holes in the rack? Let me know your thoughts.
DaBull
Hey Da Bull, if we want to stay friends, please, in your signature you say: "Shipped from Port Zeebrugge, Netherlands". Zeebrugge is NOT Netherlands but Belgium :mad:
;):ROFLMAO:

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
DaBull
Yes, there is room to adjust the shelf forward and back. @Chadd7 is better qualified answering the question about headroom with the reclining brackets.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey Da Bull, if we want to stay friends, please, in your signature you say: "Shipped from Port Zeebrugge, Netherlands". Zeebrugge is NOT Netherlands but Belgium :mad:
;):ROFLMAO:
lol. A little of topic but I just saw last night that the Oosterweel Link tunnel is built in Zeegrugge and being shipped to Antwerp. Also in Belgium.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Done! Zeebrugge Belgium
Friends?
DaBull

Don't know yet if I can forgive this, will think it over :unsure:

The Oosterweel project is a new ring around Antwerp and the port of Antwerp with some new tunnels to improve the traffic and to avoid that quite a lot of trucks have to pass at Southern part of the actual congested ring.
I never heard that parts of the tunnel pieces are built in Zeebrugge, but could well be.

Zeebrugge is in fact the "new" port of the medieval city of Bruges.

Last edited:

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi @Bison-Gear I have ordered your Grenadier shelf, looking forward to fitting it and storing a small table & chairs up there :)
I’ll add another up vote for the Bison Gear ceiling rack. Shipping took only 5 days from Poland. Installation was easy. The normal formula I use to install anything is to double the estimated time, then add 15 minutes. The estimate provided was 10-15 minutes. So 15 x 2 + 15 means I was expecting to take 45 minutes. It only took me 25 minutes working by myself! I passed on the optional step of drilling a hole in the plastic plates and reinstalling the plates. It looks fine without the plates.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A lockable box for under the roof for transporting a rifle, where your roof shelf sits… The dimensions of the compartment should be 900mm x 300mm x 120mm… And it should be able to fit in cube foam…
Please contact me vie PM, Pavel @Bison-Gear
Just got email from Bison Gear and the do not plan to have a lockable roof shelf. Bummer!

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Strange, I got message from Pawel of @Bison-Gear that they plan sth like this…
I sure hope you are right. I did get this message from them (which was in response to my question-Will you be offering a lockable rear panel on the back of this shelf?): As for the cargo barrier for the Ineos shelf, we currently do not plan to introduce this product.

If they put a lockable rear panel on the roof shelf I will be ordering one.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I sure hope you are right. I did get this message from them (which was in response to my question-Will you be offering a lockable rear panel on the back of this shelf?): As for the cargo barrier for the Ineos shelf, we currently do not plan to introduce this product.

If they put a lockable rear panel on the roof shelf I will be ordering one.
So, how would you drive around with your weapon before you had this shelf?

Back
Top Bottom